Anglesey Oct Garage share

Simon Waterfall Syman84

Is it worth it and if it is does anyone want to share. 

3 minutes ago, phelpsa said:

We'll share with you Simon! Definitely worth it. Not sure when they go on sale but the sell out quickly.

24th September 8am i have set my alarm, had a PM from Mark Bishop as well so that's 3 of us and i think bunny and Del want one so that's 4

The link to apply was in the confirmation email and yesterday another one got sent out by Longton. maybe we should all try as i know the BSC is there as well so they will probably want the majority of them. 

@John @Roz @mark.anson are you guys interested, we could have a good laugh plenty of banter between us all in two garages .

too much extra money for a Yorkshire man otherwise i would ask @terry everall :p

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Also interested :yes:

Sorry @Howard didnt mean to leave you out. looks like we may have enough for to 2 garages

Yes, I need a garage but could well be in with Nick Algar. Del and Garry should be in for one. One way or another I need a place and so will Nick

1 minute ago, John said:

Yes, I need a garage but could well be in with Nick Algar. Del and Garry should be in for one. One way or another I need a place and so will Nick

Spoken to Del Tonight and we are both going to try and get one so we should all fit between the 2

You(John), Me, mark bishop , The Phelps's, Howard, Del and Gary, Nick.

So a spare space if 4 to a garage but I'm sure someone will take it.

1 minute ago, syman84 said:

Spoken to Del Tonight and we are both going to try and get one so we should all fit between the 2

You(John), Me, mark bishop , The Phelps's, Howard, Del and Gary, Nick.

So a spare space if 4 to a garage but I'm sure someone will take it.

The above equals eight cars so all spaces allocated

2 minutes ago, John said:

The above equals eight cars so all spaces allocated

Del and Gary share so I only make it 7 cars 

17 hours ago, John said:

Definately up for a Garage, happy to share with you guys. 

me to

That's 10 of us now then with Nick, Pete and Tony smiley. So will need someone else to apply for one as we will need 3 now. I'm sure we will fill the spare 2 places

So myself and Del will be applying for one each, who else can apply for one so we get enough between us all