Warwickshire Area Curborough Track Day 2 22nd September 2017

Steven (WE51STE)

I was only recent to the reserves, so I'll honourably allow other 3 first chance to take your place.

As an aside - are peeps travelling on day or camping over night before?

2 hours ago, bunje said:

@Scottc88@Stuart Faulkner - Shows & Events Coordinator@Dave (OnliestSmeg) - Joint Manchester AO@Gordonwilly did you see my place is available as i cant make it anymore plenty of notice to book time of work to attend a cracking day out

Thanks for the heads up Ben.

Scott is first in line but I'm up for it if anyone else cannot make it.:yes:

I can also make the day...but am forth on the reserves list (now third I think)...so Stuart is next after Scott!!

• 3 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, bunje said:

@Steven (WE51STE) - Joint Warwickshire AO steven any luck with filling my space for the trackday the dates getting closer. people need time to booke time of work or get organised

I'm still available to take a place, just need those above me in reserve list to decline (But thought at least Stu was still up for it)

I've offered Bunjis place to Scott just waiting for his conformation and moved the rest of the reserves up the list.

I still have a couple of people who have not paid their deposits and have been in touch with most of them but don't have any contacts for :

Andy Barclay ( ) - Deposit Pending

So Andy if your still interested could I have your deposit before the end of week to confirm your place.

If the deposits are not paid the reserves will be offered the place.

Regards,

Steve

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi @Steven (WE51STE) - Joint Warwickshire AO

As I was still on the reserve list I did not put in for Annual Leave to attend. Unfortunately time has passed and I now have been allocated work for the Friday, so will have to withdraw.

Gutted, :down: as I was well looking forward (hopefully) getting on track.

I'll get my name down earlier next year.

All't'best

Hope all goes well, David

Hi guys, can someone tell me how often these days are in the Midlands?

Im looking to get a Westfield but think talking to owners on a track day is a good idea first.

No luck on this one as Im on holiday .

Thanks

Edited by Spark240

12 hours ago, Spark240 said:

Hi guys, can someone tell me how often these days are in the Midlands?

Im looking to get a Westfield but think talking to owners on a track day is a good idea first.

No luck on this one as Im on holiday .

Thanks

This one is only twice a year but other areas have them there. It's a good one to get to as it's a very relaxed track day & would give you plenty of passenger rides.

Hi Sparc240,

We usually have 2 days out to Curborough 1 in May the other in September.

They usually sell out fast so watch the message board / our facebook group :

https://www.facebook.com/groups/wscc.warwickshire/

We have a regular meeting on the 3rd Thurday of the Month at the Falcon Inn @ Hatton ( Starting about 7:30 PM )

There is one this Thursday ( 21st September ).

It's a shame you are away for the Trackday.

However, I belive you are midlands based so please don't hesitate to contact me if you need any further information on Westfiled Purchase / Build / Ownership.

Regards,

Steve