NASA LIES and other musings....

Mulder

The countdown has begun 10.9,8,7,6,5.......

Just a few warm up images before the BIG one which I have been keeping 'till the end.

bfc57dd2bcbb6e904d7c1c023134e38a_zps1chc

The 10,000b thrust rocket motor that can't move dust beneath the lander.....

75f38671f09e8098fcd8645b466240a5_zps9x5p

14lightsource_zpsvwigha6j.jpg

How many sun's?

17tallshortmountain_zpskjrffwi6.jpg

The LEM that moves relative the mountain?

86829b41b27dcbe7867eeaae9a085a42_zpswglt

Not so happy bunnies....

Discuss, I'm sure you will......

As a first step, I'd suggest you try reading a basic text on optics. A few minutes reading and some simple experiments you can do yourself will explain the claimed anomalies in the photos. With a wee bit of effort, you should be able to recreate them quiet easily using a point source of light and some models.

As for the shot under the LEM.....I just see rock. Pretty much as one would expect after it being exposed to a rocket blast.

Can't really comment on the 11 crew looking bored. I don't know the guys myself so wouldn't presume to attribute emotions to them on that occasion. For myself, I'd imagine that having been to the moon and come back home safely, I'd probably find having to sit in a studio and endlessly answer the same inane questions put by folk more than likely operating on a much lower functional level a tad tedious.

This must be a windup, surely? ???  ???  ???  :d  :d  :d

Edited to add: composed before I saw Corsechris's post.

As to the "mountain", just look at the attitude of the camera. It is obvious the camera is lower ot the ground in the second shot, so bearing in mind the relatively short horizon on the moon (it's much smaller than the earth, Mulder) it is obvious to anyone who has taken photos that in the second shot the "mountain" will seem lower. You can't see so much of it!

Simples, as the meercat would say. :d  :d

The 10,000b thrust rocket motor that can't move dust beneath the lander.....

I should hope they didn't use full throttle on a 10,000lb thrust else they definitely wouldn't have been landing any time soon :)

http://space.stackexchange.com/questions/1691/why-didnt-the-apollo-11-lander-blow-the-dust-away-or-why-does-it-look-like-it

And for the photo shadow stuff:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Examination_of_Apollo_Moon_photographs

What if the conspiracy is a conspiracy?

"As a first step, I'd suggest you try reading a basic text on optics. A few minutes reading and some simple experiments you can do yourself will explain the claimed anomalies in the photos. With a wee bit of effort, you should be able to recreate them quiet easily using a point source of light and some models."

​As a second step perhaps you could place some objects in your garden on a sunny day and see how many shadows are diverging from a light source 93 million miles away.

"As for the shot under the LEM.....I just see rock. Pretty much as one would expect after it being exposed to a rocket blast"

Seriously? The contractor who made the rocket engine warned NASA that it could blast a crater deep enough for the lander to fall into, & if its rock how do explain all of the footprints and rover tracks next to the lander?

I should hope they didn't use full throttle on a 10,000lb thrust else they definitely wouldn't have been landing any time soon :)

http://space.stackexchange.com/questions/1691/why-didnt-the-apollo-11-lander-blow-the-dust-away-or-why-does-it-look-like-it

And for the photo shadow stuff:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Examination_of_Apollo_Moon_photographs

What if the conspiracy is a conspiracy?

Read both of these excuses, hilarious, magnetic dust! Of course, thats why it all stuck to the lander on landing, oh hang on a minute 

0ada908108194414ed4d2aefa2d6b8a1_zpswqfm

Spotless!

eb3627e7d4491754caa1e759825ee48c_zpsdrbk

When one's ability to detect light humour or gentle snarking is lost, knee-jerk defensiveness becomes the shield of the entrenched.

- Captain Colonial

• Like 1

I'm relieved that Mulder has reappeared because I was beginning to think he'd been abducted and that alien probes been inserted into his orificium fundamentalis! :d

All right, that's it. If we can't keep a civil tongue in our heads, we lose the ability to think and disagree as adults. This is a final warning to all - behave or the thread gets locked.

Read both of these excuses, hilarious, magnetic dust! Of course, thats why it all stuck to the lander on landing, oh hang on a minute 

0ada908108194414ed4d2aefa2d6b8a1_zpswqfm

Spotless!

That's the front, and that dust does look surprisingly 'solid' from the way it's pushed. Solid not being quite the word I'm looking for, but matching how described in that link. Which was not as 'magnetic'. Might be worth reading that again?

All right, that's it. If we can't keep a civil tongue in our heads, we lose the ability to think and disagree as adults. This is a final warning to all - behave or the thread gets locked.

You're right Scott, some people get very aggressive when anything challenges their cozy world view to the point where they either resort to offensive remarks or excuses that are more improbable than the truth, Occam's Razor.

Edited to remove photos as I found that some of the same photos are copyrighted in one place and not in others, pretty sure the others I've posted are ok but will check as soon as I can.

Spooky

You cannot lock it Scott, that would be you as an American with a relation an Astronaut just part of the conspiracy.

I like these sort of threads, we write comedy shows about these sort of things.