TOP GEAR TONIGHT..

Stu Faulkner

They need to cut back on the time for star in a car. I nearly always used to FF past this in the old show and now it seems to last even longer, particularly with two of them.

I like the rally cross idea, but not the drawn out 'interview'

Guess they need a section to cut for channels with commercial breaks, i'm sure the star in a car is much shorter on Dave. 

I'm actually enjoying the new series more than the old ones...

More Harris less Evans and the rally car star I would say. Of the 10 mins he was on he gave better info amd you felt like he knew what he was talking about

You get the feeling Evans is that bloke down the pub who spouts off about cars like he knows everything but is invariably wrong.

Only with more money.

• Like 4

You get the feeling Evans is that bloke down the pub who spouts off about cars like he knows everything but is invariably wrong.

Only with more money.

Yeah. Tbh I quite enjoyed this week's episode. Skipped the star in car thing totally. I quite like matt le Black's presenting too as he quite obviously rips the p*** out of Evans

Well watched yesterdays episode later in the evening and thought it one of the best I've seen in quite a while. It seemed to get the balance between car reviews and car related entertainment about right. Even thought the star in a car was OK.

It was a choice between Football, the EU Referendum or depressing news  :down:  - so I watched the last half hour or so of TG and I have to be honest - I actually quite enjoyed it !! :)

Still think CE needs to cut down on the E numbers and sugary drinks but the other guys (and gals) were good - I was well impressed with the Tesla Model X and need to rethink my views on electric motors (certainly need to understand how Tesla do it so well and all the others are naff).

Will watch next weeks.

I agree, it's getting progressively better each week.

YouTube chris Harris on the porsche 956 and castrol jaguar xjr9 ... Both are fantastic

I'm warming to it as the weeks go by. Christ Harris seems to be doing more presenting on the main show and wow can he drive!!!

• Like 1

I thought it was a good watch.................and a road trip in cheap old cars with no simulated breakdowns or bits falling off. No running into the back of each other like naughty kids.

The Aston was amazing and the Tesla was intriguing.

Nothing to not like in my opinion.

• Like 1

I just wish Chris Harris would stop waving his arms around and making funny faces ... then he would be quite watchable

Thats why he's called Monkey Harris.