TOP GEAR TONIGHT..

Stu Faulkner

I suppose becaurse we are petrol heads it's not waving our flag as it were.

my misses though thinks its great.

TG has always had a wide audience and is viewed internationally.

PS - the mclaren was nice :t-up:

Personally I think that the BBC have restricted the changes (as it's worth too much in resale) so it was a bit of a waste to bring in Chris Evans then try and get him to be jemery Clarkson, they should have just a put a nobody in.

Also Chris may like cars but he doesn't speak with any type of authority which I think why the car nerds like us have trouble accepting. Previously there was also little tip bits of information or calling on years of experience of dicking with cars that we could relate to.

Also Chris may like cars but he doesn't speak with any type of authority which I think why the car nerds like us have trouble accepting. 

Previously there was also little tip bits of information or calling on years of experience of dicking with cars that we could relate to.

Agree wholeheartedly with the former but deny categorically  ever being guilty of the latter   :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Personally I think that the BBC have restricted the changes (as it's worth too much in resale) so it was a bit of a waste to bring in Chris Evans then try and get him to be jemery Clarkson, they should have just a put a nobody in.

Also Chris may like cars but he doesn't speak with any type of authority which I think why the car nerds like us have trouble accepting. Previously there was also little tip bits of information or calling on years of experience of dicking with cars that we could relate to.

Hope that's a euphemism Pete or I'll be worrying about you :suspect:

• Like 1

Apart from Chris hamming it up more than a hog roast in a bacon factory this episode wasn't that bad. Entertaining in places. Star in a car is still crap as ever. The rest was on a par with the rest of TG

Quite like joey he diesmt take himself seriously

I REALY enjoyed tonight's episode.

What was not to like.

Yes ,definitely the  best so far, now that Chris Harris is in it.   Evans taking a bit of a back seat now as I thought he would and for goodness sake Mr Evans I've had enough of you  :barf:  up on camera, leave it out!

Liked the tour of London, obviously more to come elsewhere.

Much better. I think Chris Harris could front the show with the other guy in the Focus and Matt Le Blanc and it would be a great step forward. I do like that car of Ken Block's too...

A big improvement with less forced presenting, hopefully they might actually add some more facts, definitely moving in the right direction

Getting better. My wife even watched most of it.

Much better. I think Chris Harris could front the show with the other guy in the Focus and Matt Le Blanc and it would be a great step forward. I do like that car of Ken Block's too...

To be honest Harris is OK in the car review sections but I think he is really struggling in the studio with odd hand movements, facial expressions and wording.  He just comes across as a bit odd and awkward . . . which he is not.  Hopefully he settles down.

Yesterday's was a good one for car enthusiasts - I wonder how the general public viewed it?

Matt Le Blanc is also improving well I thought. The more Chris Evans shuts up the better this show gets :d

• Like 2

They need to cut back on the time for star in a car. I nearly always used to FF past this in the old show and now it seems to last even longer, particularly with two of them.

I like the rally cross idea, but not the drawn out 'interview'