• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Clan McWesty: North Scotland Run: 24 MAY 2015

Rab (bombero) Reid

Sorry Jim, didn't take many but Campbell did, so will probably post them soon.

For those of you who need to know - human sh*t washes off far easier than cow sh*t........ :)

Full story in the next (but one) edition of the Club mag .. .. boak! :barf:

I'm sorry (or at least i think i am but after previous comments i'm not so sure) i was a no show.

I had a wisdom tooth out last week and it's still busting my chops. Even had to see a dentist yesterday :-(

Awesme day great turn out weather even played ball..........mosy of the time a few smelly cars !!!! But a happy bunch of owners. Car loaded on trailer ready for Knockhill tomorrow , supper then bed sorry Jim photo's willhave to wait a while :-(

DSC_0453_zpsgvnmgdhp.jpg
And the sun shone down on us all day!

DSC_0470_zpslnrehgwe.jpg
The watersports centre wasn't the kind of watersports I had in mind...nice view though!

DSC_0468_zps03go0f08.jpg
The gathering of the Clan!

DSC_0476_zpsxidhpmn4.jpg
Pitstop at Pitlochry - including a German Dax on a tour of Scotland.

• Like 2

Great day out guys and nice to get to put some faces to names.

Glad I wasnt on my bike as we climbed out of Cockbridge, bl**dy hell it was vertical and went on for ages.

My 'sh*tguards' saved me today :t-up:

I'll post my pics on here once I get a chance to download.

Car loaded on trailer ready for Knockhill tomorrow

Mind and take some photos for the mag! ;)

Great run yesterday…Human Sh*t now washed off.

I've come to the conclusion, I either need more horse power or driving lessons, maybe both... :westy:

Anyway great day out, good bunch of lads…even picked up a couple in a Seven on the A9...

Seven_zps21acs32y.jpg

• Like 1

Jusr noticed plate .. MK Lotus 7 perhaps!

Jusr noticed plate .. MK Lotus 7 perhaps!

Your right it was a Seven... :)

Camped in Comrie after the run. Weather was so good did another 150 miles the long way back to Glasgow today. Great run guys, see you in applecross.

Good to meet you guys yesterday. Enjoyed the run, the company and the lunch. Car's now washed down - not a nice jobby (so to speak), and I even found that some had hit the fan!! Who'd have thought it, eh? But I kept saying those immortal words of Johnny English, "Oh pull yourself together, it's only a bit of poo!". Fragrant Magic Tree now hanging from mirror. The thing that nearly made me sick was when Chris (I think it was) found a bit of sweetcorn amongst the sewage on his exhaust!

Hopefully see you in Applecross. At least it's only cow, deer, sheep and rabbit poo on the road!

Cheers,

David

• Like 3

At least it's only cow, deer, sheep and rabbit poo on the road!

Why is it that we're happier to scrape a bit of cow poo off the car ie the faeces of another animal, but human poo, we squeal and run a mile!! Well, that's what I did today when washing my car and looked down to see I was standing in the water run-off......... :barf:  :laugh:

I would have cleaned all your cars for you, if you had paid me time and a turd. :down:

• Like 2

I would have cleaned all your cars for you, if you had paid me time and a turd. :down:

Bog off .. your toilet humour is taking the p***! :rolleyes:

• Like 2