Clan McWesty: North Scotland Run: 24 MAY 2015

Rab (bombero) Reid

Would really like to join you from grantown to aviemore but I'm not sure if I'll make it, it all depends on work.

Will hopefully know that week sometime.

Would really like to join you from grantown to aviemore but I'm not sure if I'll make it, it all depends on work.

Will hopefully know that week sometime.

Hope you can make this, Doug!

Numbers are looking good, folks! 11 including the 'tbc' guys. :t-up:

Update Rab +1 in the Lotus CS and Chris is also a goer. Now who is organising the weather ?

I don't care I have a hood and a windscreen and wipers now yaas..!

First post updated! Bring your cameras, guys! Looks like we're getting a guid turn oot!

We'll join you as well, although as we live just south of Inverness, we'll tag along as you pass the Lecht Ski Centre and then as far as Aviemore if that's ok? Hopefully have lunch too if it's planned on that part of the route. Should be a great run with so many of us!

Swing in past fintray and I can pretend I'm attending the meet to ;)

Right guys..... weather forecast looks dry for Sunday, so lets get the timings agreed. I will be leaving from Callander so wondered if anyone wants to meet up? What time at Perth....10:00?

Think the idea was to leave Perth at 10:00. Rab suggested meeting at the McD's from about 09:00 onwards. I'll probably leave home around 08:30, so be there 9ish.

Matt

ATTENTION: TRAFFIC NEWS for SUNDAY! (THOSE SOUTH OF THE FORTH BRIDGE)

Delays are expected in both directions from 3:00am to 11:30amhttps://trafficscotland.org/news/story.aspx?id=12745).

For the likes of me, this'll probably mean an earlier than planned head start to try and beat the worst of it as I know that there's a few different events taking place on the Fife side plus the usual Sunday traffic.