Gluten Free's dinner in Blyton on the Friday Night

graham frankland

Done.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Party Goers

I am back from Spain and would like to firm up the numbers for the Gluten Free Dinner on Friday 10/7/15 

We currently have 25 consenting adults which is a GREAT Number but is still a bit down on last year

I am sure there are more of you out there who want to join in with this great night of fun and merri-ment

Nick Algar and his wife have kindly accepted my invitation to come along as this is their first year at Blyton when they are able to relax a bit.

I think we all appreciate the work Nick does for us all so don't be shy get your reservation in ASAP so we can help him un-wind a bit 

Look forward to more responses!

Thanks

Gluten Free

• Like 1

Have you got me +1 on the list Graham?  the first half of this thread has disappeared.

• 2 weeks later...

jack coming now so 2 for me

Hi |Party Goers

Time marches on towards the 10 July and the Blyton extravaganza!

I now need to draw the attention of the attendees to Gluten Free Annual Dinner of the obligatory ADMIN:

1) Menu Selection

Please go to the Pub Website: blackhorseblyton.co.uk and make your meal selection and advise me accordingly ASAP

2) Transport

The Pub don't have Mini a Bus but I have an option on a local guy to provide one for just over £3-00 per head total (tip not included)for up to 16 people from the circuit @ 7-00 pm returning @ 10-00 pm. It will cost a little more if he makes an additional trip if the demand is over 16

I REALLY NEED TO KNOW IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS IF YOU WANT ME TO CONFIRM THIS OUSTANDING SERVICE! I WANT TO BE FAIR TO THE GUY! Please let me know on this one even if you have not made your Menu Selection.

3) Entertainment Hour

Good and Bad News on this one I am afraid, the Pub were very happy for us to have our own entertainment but my 2 alternatives for the Gig have both received better offers (how dare they!) So if any of you out there are able to provide some appropriate entertainment for about an hour after your hearty meal PLEASE PUT YOUR NAME FORWARD ASAP!

That's all folks at this time so I look forward to replies very shortly!

Many thanks

Gluten Free

• Like 2

Cheers Glutey, really looking forward to the whole weekend, and thanks again for organising this! PM sent with my menu order :)

Count me and wot box in for food.

food and pick up please for 2

Graham

Can you count me in for the mini bus please mate and I've texted my food order to you :t-up:

Thanks Martin

Guess we'll all owe you a few birthday beers for organising this :bc:

I've pm'd you our meal choices, Graham. I won't need transport!!!

Thanks for your hard work in organising this Graham - count me in :yes: Will PM you meal choice in a moment.

I have a standalone PA system with a couple of wireless mics if this would be of any use? Also a large Jenga set, giant connect 4 and a swingball set which I can lob in the van if required? Bit random but could get quite competitive!! I won't be drinking so happy to transport 4 bodies to and from the pub if required too.

Cheers Glutey, really looking forward to the whole weekend, and thanks again for organising this! PM sent with my menu order :)

Sorry meant to add, I would like transportation from the track too please :yes: