Gluten Free's dinner in Blyton on the Friday Night

graham frankland

I think it will be good to check that the dinner is ok and does not mess hop anything that John is arranging for us such as games/BBQ but maybe thats Saturday night

Friday night is the BBQ. therefore the trackdayer can attend as well, as well prepped sprinters 

I am pleased to advise that the 2 proposed Friday night meal arrangements do not conflict in any way. In fact they are

totally complimentary to allow us to cover most of the bases and any weather issues.

John is arranging for the BBQ to run early from about 5-00 pm so that the trackdayers can have something to eat before

they go home (assuming they are not staying for the sprints). In addition the early start also provides the opportunity for family games for those that want to take part.

That then leaves the program clear for the BIGGER and BETTER Gluten Free Dinner which based upon last year started

around 7-30 pm

As last years attendance was 34 I have taken the liberty to book the pub for 40 consenting attendees!

Anyone and everyone is welcome (even if you attended the BBQ earlier)

The pub no longer do the Quiz Night so after the meal Mark Bishop has kindly agreed to provide the ENTERTAINMENT!

Seriously though folks if any of you play an instrument moderately well or would like to lead a sing song then please

feel free to step up to the START LINE once the meal has ended!

Kareoke may also be "game for a laugh" does anyone have the equipment? I don't think the pub do but I am sure they will allow us to bring our own if we have some! Marto maybe Rolley will lend us his Marshall Amp?

Any other ideas to make the Friday evening go with a real Blyton w/e swing are very much appreciated!

Please sign up to this evening of annual merriment by replying to this post and I will start chasing you all for menu

choices in the first part of June!

Look forward to receiving your tumultuous replies so we not only bust the 34 but also the 40

Many thanks

Graham

aka Gluten Free

• Like 1

I'm there Glutey, but then you knew that already :d Can't wait!

Graham, I do not want to let the cat out of the bag but is the rumour true that Gloria and Bunga Bunga will be the guests of honour?

• Like 2

Please reply to this thread which has been moved from Blyton July to events

Thanks

Gluten Free

I'm in as I think will Ian, Marcus and Paul :)

Andy

Thanks Guys

Glad you found the new thread!

If we get enough attendees we might just be able to arrange a very appropriate (not smutty) replacement for the quiz part of the night!

Thanks again for your support

G Free

Paul

I will check with the pub to see if they have transport (similar to Loton) but if not maybe Filfan will fill his landie up as he did last year!

Will clarify shortly

Thanks

G Free

I hope there won't be any loud singing at the pub after Mrs H and I have gone to bed? I need my beauty sleep, you know!!

• Like 1

Hi Mr and Mrs H

Please be assured that all attendees will be treated with proper respect?

Is 10-00 pm Noise Curfew appropriate?

It all depends on how many attendees we get and if anything else can be arranged

Nothing set in stone as yet!

Thanks

G Free

aka WSCC Beautician!

10.00 is fine by me Graham!! I did say we would be there didn't I?

I can't see the landlord of The Black Horse being available to take you back to Blyton on a Friday or Saturday evening, he is so busy and likes to be thought of as rather grumpy!! He might know someone with a minibus in Gainsborough however, if there are enough willing to pay for the lift?

Hi Folks

i am in Spain at the moment soaking up the rays

I will sort out alll the final details when I return but in the meantime please do not hesitate to sign up to the WSCC laugh of the year event

Many thanks

Gluten Free

Hi Guys

Would you kindly "Pin" this thread so it stays visablw for all to see towrds the top of the events list?

Thanks

G Free