Gluten Free's dinner in Blyton on the Friday Night

graham frankland

Martin

U still have not told me how you would like your Steak cooked?

Thanks

G Free

Hi Graham,

If the Paul is me?  Then I PM's you on the 23rd June with my food and travel requirements...

Prawn Cocktail
Steak (Medium Rare) & Mushroom Melt plus side order of Onion Rings

Also can I have a lift to/from the pub.

Cheers....Paul

Graham 

Can you confirm you have me + 1 on your list please. I PM'ed details a while ago but didn't get and acknowledgement.

cheers

Mark

Lord Paul

It is not you I have u at the top of my list (nearly) all your requirements have been carefully noted

Mark A

Do not fret I have you in for 2

C U all swoon

BR

G Free

Hi Party Goers

I am pleased to advise that all of you who have provided meal choices ARE included into the nights festivities

We are a magnificent 30!

Thank you all for supporting the night of merriment once again! 

Marto has kindly offered to be MINI BUS MONITOR up at the track with the first trip leaving around 7-00 pm, with return around 10-00 pm 

Please make a note of the cost of your meal choices and the approximate cost of the drink consumed so you have an idea of your contribution to the bill when we finally have to pay up !

I hope I have thought of most of the important things!

Looking forward to meeting up with you all again and I hope you have some impromptu contributions to the after dinner entertainment section!

Looking forward to a great evening

BR

Gluten Free

...................I hope you have some impromptu contributions to the after dinner entertainment section!

Not required with Mark Bishop present!!!

• Like 1

I hope you have our meal choices noted Graham. I already forgot what I was having? :suspect:  ???  :)

Windy

Yes

Beef Lasagne and Meringue Pie with Ice cream

C U Friday

G Free

Hi Party Goers

23 of you hearty soles will be using the Gluten Free Mini Bus Service on Friday night

Marto will collect £3-00 (for the return journey & tip)) from you as you board the bus to GO to the pub, this will ensure we have the cash available to pay the driver at the end of the evening on the return journey.

Please ensure you have the correct money ready as we want Marto's Job mto be as AS SIMPLE AS POSSIBLE

Many thanks for your help!

C U Friday

Best Regards

G Free

• Like 2

Martin

U still have not told me how you would like your Steak cooked?

Thanks

G Free

Rare please G Free

Cheers for putting the hard work in to organise a top evening Graham :yes: Great to put some forum names to faces! Even if it was without Jenga :blush: Don't think we needed it in the end...

Fantastic night Glutey, thanks again :t-up:

Thanks for organising and for squeezing us in last minute Graham. Thanks also for the spares on Sunday to fix my trailer  :t-up: