Gluten Free's dinner in Blyton on the Friday Night

graham frankland

I am planning to try to arrange a bigger and better " Gluten Free" (hopefully back by popular demand)dinner at the Black Horse in Blyton on the Friday night

Its been good fun in recent years and provides a great social launch to our fantastic weekend of sprinting!

I would appreciate feed back on both interested and non interested attendees so I can see if it makes sense to formalisethe event at the beginning of June when I return from hols.

Look forward to hearing from you

Best Wishes

Graham aka Gluten Free

A good idea Graham

Count me in

David

I understand that the gates are often locked at 2200hrs until 0700hrs 

Me too Graham

Best make a special booking for Mark Bishop  ;)  ;)  ;)

Me too Graham

Best make a special booking for Mark Bishop  ;)  ;)  ;)

I was going to say book a room at the pub for Mark - but that will be supplied FOC  ;)

GF - count me in for the meal.  Are you going to organise some fat-free transport?

• Like 1

count me in :t-up:

I am planning to try to arrange a bigger and better " Gluten Free" (hopefully back by popular demand)dinner at the Black Horse in Blyton on the Friday night

Its been good fun in recent years and provides a great social launch to our fantastic weekend of sprinting!

I would appreciate feed back on both interested and non interested attendees so I can see if it makes sense to formalisethe event at the beginning of June when I return from hols.

Look forward to hearing from you

Best Wishes

Graham aka Gluten Free

:yes:  :yes:  :yes:

Depending on what pit crew I have in tow!

All ages are welcome and we will try to moderate our language provides the kids do!

I am sure Richard will keep the gates open a little longer if 22-00 is too early for you northern drinkers Terry!

Look forward to making the arrangements

I will talk with John to ensure we have covered all possible options

Thanks

Gluten Free