Applecross 2014 camp McWesty

ziplob

A spare hut is now going for the Applecross weekend if any one fances it contact myself or Kevin , and we will sort it , not many sleeps now.

Contact camp direct as hut is now canceled.

Look out for another red Westfield from Linlithgow!

.....from the 31st....!

• Like 1

just had a wee trip up to Applecross for lunch at the Inn , food fantastic . Petrol prices vary all the way up fron £1.28 to £1.36 and there is plenty petrol stations. had a word with the bloke at the Castle so we should be ok for the photo shoot. Wee dov and his good lady are going to pre cook the Barbie so we just need to pick up rolls , butter and all the crisps tea and coffee for the Friday . did i forget bevy ??? There is one hut left if anyone else would like to join us am even tempting fate an including Matt the pump .  

Only after I have done the welding!

Jeez, I hope not! I do need a couple of grub screws for the wipers though.

Assuming I get time to spend on the car after I get it (Saturday!), I'll be there.

I think the remaining hut is away for at least one of the nights but I wouldn't have booked it anyway - tempting fate!

Anyway, roll on Saturday and a wee 800mile round trip to collect it.... :)

Matt

Bob ,can you give me a list of people ,numbers roughly for BBQ food in time to allow Kay to buy and cook the grub.

Cheers bud!

Welding , grub screws ....might have to add a nose cone to the list of possible blockers!!! I'm scuppered if it doesn't arrive in time

Welding , grub screws ....might have to add a nose cone to the list of possible blockers!!! I'm scuppered if it doesn't arrive in time

I take it that you're waiting on Westfield for this .. ?? :-/

How about putting out a help request in Parts Wanted, even if just for loan?

What bodywork is it you have - is it the kit bodywork with the dzus fastners holding on the nosecone, or the later type with the holes for the pins attached to the bonnet? They're different if you're looking to maybe borrow one.

I assume your current nosecone isn't usable?

Matt

What bodywork is it you have - is it the kit bodywork with the dzus fastners holding on the nosecone, or the later type with the holes for the pins attached to the bonnet? They're different if you're looking to maybe borrow one.

I assume your current nosecone isn't usable?

Matt

I know Campbell's car and its a ZK body.
  • Like 1

the lad said he will pick up matts nose cone at Onich on the way back ????? ah its good to have Matt back.

• Like 1

Update..............  potential CF one if the original one doesn;t make it it time.....as Rab says body is ZK type 

Eh Nope current nose cone got too much ventilation and certainly would not pass an IVA inspection for sharp edges LOL

All is not lost as they say ....