Applecross 2014 camp McWesty

ziplob

B&B booked ( GF needs a socket for the hair dryer :yes: ) , a mate is coming also with his Westie too so 3 people 

• 1 month later...

food on Saturday night , do you want to eat at the Applecross inn or anr the campsite resturant.

As a matter of interest are there other wives, girlfriends, partners going?

As a matter of interest are there other wives, girlfriends, partners going?

I think they shared last year.

I think they shared last year.

LOL 

• 2 weeks later...

What route are you guys taking ? ....A9 ? or ?................wondering where we could meet up, our route probably over the Lecht towards Grantown on Spey then head for the A9 to Inverness. 

we will be going up via fort William , lunch is booked 12.30 at the Onich hotel . i will be posting times and route up in the next few weeks.

• 3 weeks later...

Applecross , it looks like the tunnel at the site is not opening this year so i have booked us into the Applecross inn at 6.30 on the Saturday night , So start getting names up so i can tell them how many to expect , I will contact them to make sure of this and will update soon .

Iam away on business till the saturday morning. If the weather is good Iam planning to come over from Inverness and would like to gate crash the 18.30 meal. I may even bring along another 2 westy owners and cars once I speak to them.

Ken

ok ken thats good we plan to return from our Sky trip about 5 om the Saturday afternoon .

Depending on timings we could perhaps do Skye or meet in Kyle for drive back to Applecross.

Do you plan to go via Plockton or back over the A890 at Auchtertyre to Applecross?

Myself plus one for a feed Bob

Applecross , it looks like the tunnel at the site is not opening this year so i have booked us into the Applecross inn at 6.30 on the Saturday night , So start getting names up so i can tell them how many to expect , I will contact them to make sure of this and will update soon .