Oulton Park with Trackaction-Online March 1st

SteveH

I don't remember seeing that car, but I can see how the livery would put you off! You did very well to make the corner given that lock up, think I would have bailed out and taken the escape road like a big wuss :d

And another clip, this time with David / OnliestSmeg as passenger. First lap is a warm up one, so you might as well skip to about 2 mins...

Shaggydo

Good lines but remember your left hand is for the steering wheel not the gear knob

3rd gear's gone tits up so he has to hold it in!

Where can I see photos of my car?

Try to get Nick on info@xtremesportsphotography.net but he is on the road a lot so he doesn't get his emails too often.

Haha, I saw that and thought I was going to drive into it at one point! Did the job to get you under the noise limit though I'm guessing?

Yup, that's exactly what it was for. Did the job, although caused some radio chatter from the marshals I understand. Was a bit disconcerting actually, as when I was passenger I noticed all of them scrutinising the car throughly each time we went past - made me think that we were doing something wrong! :)

Yeah I bet - must have been a strange thing for them to see!

Anyone else got some vids? Matt, Steve? Keen to see where I can improve :)

Try to get Nick on info@xtremesportsphotography.net but he is on the road a lot so he doesn't get his emails too often.

Steve, did you get any footage of the honda from behind? Would like to see what it looks like out of interest. The car was moving around nicely, would like to see if the vid reflects that, the car never used to budge an inch and always looked boring lol!

Sorry Pete, I was so busy last week I didn't even have chance to set the camera up so I've got nothing from Friday.

Good stuff in that video - looks great fun with a small train of cars - thanks Andrew.

• 6 months later...

Tempted.

Goodo Dave, be great to get a few of your mob along.  Please post on the Nov thread with any interest  :t-up: