Oulton Park with Trackaction-Online March 1st

SteveH

Any one checked the weather recently. Looked cold, overcast but not wet?

Matt, you got both seats in ? I think the same as mine, need to check I still fit in mine, put on a few pounds over the winter.

I'm showing dry and 6-8 degrees, that's pretty warm by recent standards  :d

Jeff, are you coming along with Pete and Andrew anyway?

All the sites I have looked at are showing a dry day with a little sunshine.

Looks like it will be a good day

Should have seen it today, I was sat on the pit wall getting a tan at lunchtime!

not sure whats happening yet Steve, whats peoples plans is anyone going on Thursday night or is it an early start for you all ?

Early start (5am) for myself Adam and Matt, we intend to travel back afterwards but not sure if we will get some food up there after the day, that way we could miss the rush hr traffic

I hope they've swept the track between the entry to Druids and Warwick Bridge! ;)  ;)  ;)

There's a couple of new bits down Stephen, I'll try to remember to mention that in the briefing.

Sounds interesting - would be good to get a heads up, thanks!

And a quick question... will you be milling around at the restaurant during sign-on Steve? I'm keen to get some instruction booked. Thanks.

I'll be about but the instructors will also be there from 7.30 and they will have the timetable so get your name on it as early as you can to pick a good time-slot.

Ah-ha, for some reason I imagined you'd be instructing - my bad. Thanks for that!