Oulton Park with Trackaction-Online March 1st

SteveH

:yes:

Westfield , Honda or both ?

Week to go ..... And still no seats fitted in my car !

Relax, the weather is booked and it will be slicks all the way.

Steve

Have you sorted the weather, just checked on the MET and it says snowing, you only have 6days to get this fixed!

Can' t we have Saturdays weather bit of sunshine in the day

Still, I am looking forward to friday

car still in bits, no oil cooler bracket yet and im on the 3rd lot of parts sent that are wrong, fingers crossed the right ones come shortly or I will be there as a spectator  :suspect:  :suspect:

car still in bits, no oil cooler bracket yet and im on the 3rd lot of parts sent that are wrong, fingers crossed the right ones come shortly or I will be there as a spectator  :suspect:  :suspect:

Leave the cooler off and just use Pinto revs, you'll be fine. :devil:

Looks like we'll have one refund to hand out to a lucky punter on this one, I can draw it and announce on here or for added excitement we can do it at the morning briefing if nobody objects?

With Added excitement please !

• Like 1

well thats me about giving up on getting the car ready, another day another load of parts that fit this time but this time faulty so waiting on a replacement lot coming and the sun was shining like a glorious spring day today goodness me.   :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry: