Oulton Park with Trackaction-Online March 1st

SteveH

Naa, not on our own days, I usually spend the morning getting things running properly and the afternoon putting a few laps in  :d .

I've got the two Chris's instructing for us, both very good Oulton regulars and both about 5'1" so perfect for wedging into Westfields  :laugh:

• Like 1

Well all loaded and raring to go. Early start in the morning of course. :t-up:  :t-up:

both about 5'1" so perfect for wedging into Westfields  :laugh:

They'll need booster seats :p

If nothing else they won't slow you down with their weight like I would  :oops:

Unfortunately couldn't do the trackday :arse: , but hoping to drive down for an ickle looksee :) .

And to get me noise level tested. 

Sounds good David - hopefully see you there then :t-up: I've got a spare lid if you've got a spare tenner for some pax laps...

well thats me a no show, :down:  :down:  :down:  have a good day lads and i will be at the next one  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Was great to get down and see some of the action.

Well looking forward to doing my first track day now.

SteveH thanks for sorting the noise level of my Westie, it was 90 db. and talking to me about trackdays.

AdanR many thanks for the ride. Was well impressed with the way your car performed and it's driver weren't no slouch either!!

Popped me nose in to Oulton Park, as in the area, first visit to a track day. I can see more beer chits disappearing from my pocket in the near future. Thanks to Alistair and Dad for the chat. :)  :yes:  :yes:

Another great day Steve and Phil , well done Trackaction .

( must go and take that passenger seat out now to give my " little moped engine " a chance to keep up with you !

Nice to catch up with friends again after what seems a long winter .

Yep, a quality day - can't really beat Oulton, dry, no queues, etc... :) Car felt completely transformed from the work done since last time I had it out, which I was well chuffed with. Still a few bits to tweak but it's never-ending...

No worries David! Glad you enjoyed it. Sorry I missed your first hand signal, I've just realised you gave it twice but I only saw it the second time  :blush:  I can sort a video out with you in the passenger seat if you like?

Here's a short one with Jamie in...

Got a few more to come as well - and looking forward to everyone elses!

That looks quick Adam. :yes:

Good to meet up again with the regulars, and a few others. Overall we had a good day with Pete's Civic. He had a bit of a frustrating start, when he went out and got red flagged three times on the trot.. managed one lap on each I think. Things seemed to settle down later in the day though, and he got some good runs in.

I'm presently uploading some photos to photobucket, will stick some up at some point. Pete will probably get a vid or two up from the Honda too.

Thanks to the Trackaction bods, excellent day, and the weather couldn't have been much better for an early March day. :yes:  :cool: