Forum / Boardroom Changes

ACW

Thanks Chaz. I did think that we were only debating the level of carrot to encourage people to become members versus the amount of stick.

So, trade membership is now available in the on line shop; who's gonna be the first?  :d  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:

me :yes:

Chaz - thank you very much apology accepted - I am sure if we were face to face this would never have arisen and we would alll be in the bar a long time ago sharing a beer - keep well and best wishes to you and yours for 2013 ever onward ;)

Well done Steve! :yes: :yes: :yes:

Steve can always be relied on.

Steve, if there's anything any of us can do to help just shout - please.

not a problem wuvers , anything for the club and all that ,hopefully the members will benefit and be happy with some of the things in the pipeline in the next few weeks ,when i get into the new unit :yes:and get my head around things

• Like 1

the new unit together with welshy's trany

utf-8BSU1HMDA4MzItMjAxMjEyMDgtMDkxMi5qcG

• Like 1

Looks OK.

We should start a thread asking members to drive to Winsford and smash their cars up so you get the repairs.

OK, maybe not, I'll try and think of something else.

Lets try a smiley.

:t-up:

OK, it seems to restrict to one. Lets try again. :t-up: :t-up: :t-up: :t-up: :t-up: :t-up:

OK, can do multiples of the same. Another test:

:);):laugh:

Looks like it's the same as it always was. If you post too many emoticons they are removed.

:laugh:  :yes:

But how many is too many?

(commonly known as doing a Stanton)

:t-up:  :down:  :)  ;)  :(  :laugh:  :d  :cry:  :p  :angry:  :no:  :yes:  :o  :oops:  :arse:  ???  :suspect:  :blush:  :love:  :cool:  :zzz:  :bangshead:  :sheep:  :durr:  :swear:  :westy:  :excl:  :devil:  :blues:  :ghostface:  :xmas: 

I did far less than that and it reduced it to one.

Maybe you have special powers.

same here wuv

Of course I meant far MORE.

ed to add that I'm going, I did mean far less.

Just testing you.

Well, just had my "see ya" if you don't pay up email today. What a shame.

Had some good debates on here but still think there are a few at the top living in an analogue world with some strange thinking. I used to think they said some strange and odd things 5 years ago and they still do today!

I am a real car enthusiast and found westys through this site. I built 2 of the what I think are the best cars in the country in 7 years I've been around and have given as much technical advice as I've sought I hope. I mix in a few different car circles and i have to be honest and say this is the most cliquey and un welcoming ive come across. You guys could learn a tonne from the Lotus scene.

Anyways I've got 5 days of "freeloading" left to do so better got on with it quickly!

Stu