Donington Kit Car Show, 1St And 2Nd Sept

markcoopers

As long as its dry I will be a J10 also.

Food is essential for camping I do not want to live on burgers all weekend so have packed the following;

Sausages and beans

Tuna pasta

Peaches

Muslie

Pineapples

Curry and rice

Stag chillie

Pancakes

Sweets

Tea

Coffee

Cereal bars

Toffee pudding

Hot chocolate

See I won't be hungry!!!

We will not be living on burgers ,ribeye steak and chilli and loads of bacon 4 Warwickshire crew
  • Like 1

We will not be living on burgers ,ribeye steak and chilli and loads of bacon 4 Warwickshire crew

See!!! Mrs C's convinced I need a tow bar/trailer to take food to meets for her!

• Like 1

Yum yum yum!!! Did you say chilli and steak?!!!!! Can I have some!!!!!!!

Derby/Notts have one flag and one banner.. so... I spoke to Mark Jackson this morning and he will be asking if anyone can pick up the main club flags and banners fro Northants/Cambrdige area and take to Donington on Saturday....

feel free to hurl abuse at a red and black fiesta in the stock hatch driven by Alex Hall dont mention my name :-)

Can someone have a word with Mrs C please?

She does not need 3 sets of clothes, full makeup and wash kit.

She's got more food than camping gear, then more clothes than I take for a week away!!!!

HHHEEELLLPPP