Donington Kit Car Show, 1St And 2Nd Sept

markcoopers

Mrs C's gone a bit OTT with food!

"I'm not paying £18 for a burger!!!" tuna salads, chilli and rice, curry and rice, tuna mayo pasta salad, full English breakfast, Swiss muesli, steak's and planning on getting jacket spuds wrapped in tin foil for BBQ... Can someone please inform her that it's a Westfield and not a BMW estate! Every item of food she brings is a step closer to not having room for sleeping bags!

• Like 1

Hi I will sort banners and flags out Sunday ,camping over so no probs cheers chippo

Thanks chippo

Food is essential for camping I do not want to live on burgers all weekend so have packed the following;

Sausages and beans

Tuna pasta

Peaches

Muslie

Pineapples

Curry and rice

Stag chillie

Pancakes

Sweets

Tea

Coffee

Cereal bars

Toffee pudding

Hot chocolate

See I won't be hungry!!!

Mrs C's gone a bit OTT with food!

"I'm not paying £18 for a burger!!!" tuna salads, chilli and rice, curry and rice, tuna mayo pasta salad, full English breakfast, Swiss muesli, steak's and planning on getting jacket spuds wrapped in tin foil for BBQ... Can someone please inform her that it's a Westfield and not a BMW estate! Every item of food she brings is a step closer to not having room for sleeping bags!

Who says she's taking you? She's driving the Westy there, the food's in the passenger seat which we're all going to help her eat, and you get to stay home and clean the house.

• Like 1

Who says she's taking you? She's driving the Westy there, the food's in the passenger seat which we're all going to help her eat, and you get to stay home and clean the house.

I love this and while I am there I can get the westie painted pink. However I can't leave him at home he's dangerous with a hoover and I'm dangerous with an outdoor cooking stove!

Clean the house?

I clean the Westfield and iron my uniforms... Is there more than that?

However I can't leave him at home he's dangerous with a hoover...

The mind boggles...

• Like 1

If a member were to report a other member's conduct on here... Would it be reported to the membership secretary?

If a member were to report a other member's conduct on here... Would it be reported to the membership secretary?

Yes indeed - anyone in mind?

Hmm...

No, No not at all.

Just find a way of dealing with the night terrors and anxiety... Valium me thinks...

hi. I can take any equipment back with me at the thurs meet and take it friday anytime after one. Or take it early sat morn giving myself enougth time to swap cars.

hi. I can take any equipment back with me at the thurs meet and take it friday anytime after one. Or take it early sat morn giving myself enougth time to swap cars.

Hi Jason just tried to call you and your phone is off, can you call me to discuss your kind offer Mark.

Owdo

Ashby crew, you wanna pick up with warwickshire crew that are meeting Tamurf mob at jct 10 m42 services then picking up Chippy at next junction about 9 am Saturday?

Take it that's at Mc D I'll be there for 9:00am if it's dry

Boney