Donington Kit Car Show, 1St And 2Nd Sept

markcoopers

Hopefully be there on the Saturday.

Jen

Hopefully be there on the Saturday.

Jen

Mrs C's gonna PM you later...

I will be going on the Saturday along with a few others.

I can not go on the Sunday due to family get together. I am happy to help out on the Saturday and get there early to help organise parking ect.

Mark is there any flags etc we could use happy to organise collection and to get them there, could possibly go down on Friday evening but can not do the return on Sunday.

Mark

I will probably be there Saturday, weather permitting ! -This is the frist I've heard of it

You need to get out more mate....shall we have a convoy from Ashby? :d :d

Owdo

Ashby crew, you wanna pick up with warwickshire crew that are meeting Tamurf mob at jct 10 m42 services then picking up Chippy at next junction about 9 am Saturday?

Boney

Mark (Spire) we have one functioning area flag and two banners (one good, one a bit rough), you could have these for Sat. Mark Jackson has more flags and banners, we may be able to get these off him.

Is there anyone who can look after what ever flags/banners on Sunday?

I have some metal posts (about a metre long made from 1/2 inch concrete re-enforcement rod) these are ideal for marking out a 'reserved' area and holding up the banners. A basic tool kit is needed.... hammer, tie wraps of various lengths side cutters, (I could put this together out of the area fund thinking about it).

This stuff obviously needs to go up as early as poss and someone needs to be there at the end of the day to take it down......

I can bring it to the area meeting on Thursday if anyone fancies a go......

Can anyone get the stuff on Sunday. I can arrange collection from you at a later date after you have taken it down. I will get the items put up on Friday or early Saturday morning. It is my daughters birthday get together on Sunday so can not get out or change.

Mark

The club used to have gazebo's, banners, flags and all kinds just right for this type of event - All it needs is some volunteers to take along erect and then dismantle them and get them back to base all looked after and cared for :d;) ;) :d