Donington Kit Car Show, 1St And 2Nd Sept

markcoopers

Yep took flag down to campsite on Saturday nite for safe keeping then took back in style on Sunday morning ,good time had by all ,five pound for the weekend and free motorsport can't complain it's what u make it .

will get my support in future years to come

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyCyA0w92PU&feature=g-upl

I see Lady guest was wearing pink!

Maybe, and it's just an idea to keep her happy, you should repaint the "Westfield" badge on the grille in pink. You could always repaint it yellow when she gets her car.

• Like 1

white writing looks great on those tyres guest :)

Cheers, I like them and I get comments... But half the guys on here don't like them!

Kind like carbon fibre... I like the hints of carbon... But Chippo's wrapped his whole car!

Cheers, I like them and I get comments... But half the guys on here don't like them!

Kind like carbon fibre... I like the hints of carbon... But Chippo's wrapped his whole car!

Old joke now wearing a little thin one thinks ,anyway did u enjoy weekend lol

shouldn't laugh but the old ones are the best :p

Boney

Chippo's right, is wearing a bit thin...

Boney's just as right though, it's still working!

I was In Westfield spares earlier trying to get stuff they don't have in stock and next lot are already bagged by people, never the less, my names on the list! Got the fuel line and got some foam strip too... Anyway! I was informed that Mrs C's legs cheered up the Westfield stand on both days. Next time I'll ensure Mrs C has not just come off a load of night shifts! Was great racing Saturday, the WSCC lot made the camping good fun, just don't mention wood burners or we'll set chippo on ya! And please never let me near a tent with people that should've been booted out of Britain's got talent during the auditions! Let down by half the advertised things not being there and bring your own food for open BBQ being a flop... But Chippo saving the day with chilli and steak... Oh, the steak... Another bit of false advertising!

Loved the weekend though. Cheers.

Great vid :) and the boys say thanks to Mr and Mrs C for glow sticks they loved em :t-up:

Not an issue, I've acquired several boxes of 50!

Thought would keep the devil making use of idle thumbs! Imagine drinking one and having your very own light saber a couple of hours later!

I see Lady guest was wearing pink!

Maybe, and it's just an idea to keep her happy, you should repaint the "Westfield" badge on the grille in pink. You could always repaint it yellow when she gets her car.

I'd rather sell the Wesfield and buy a "New Mini"!!!

I'd get the new sports coupe... Diesel!

Marcus

thank ya nipper for putting up with two bladderd fellas playing board games, me and martin

was pisssing ourselves with laughter.

great kid

Boney

I could see you both struggling when Dax was explaining the rules lol I will let him reply here goes:

thank you for playing my game, I really enjoyed it.

see you soon I want to do it again next year. :t-up: :t-up: :t-up: :t-up: :t-up: :t-up: :yes: Dax age 8

LEON AGE 5 :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

• 2 months later...

I got a letter through from Complete Kit Car Magazine on Saturday, my Son entered the drawing competion and won first prize with his picture of Dads westy. They sent a £50 WH Smith voucher :t-up::o:d

IMG_1582.png?895

• Like 1