• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SteveD

• Mark Stanton

• neo

• shaun

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything is simple when your not organising, a simple bit of paper, a simple stick in the ground etc its a nightmare plus people on there free time don't like to be herded :sheep:

So what's the crack .I've not been before I'll be down on sunday night after the SS event, I'll have the car on a trailer where do I need to go etc  :(  :(  where's the Stella sacrificial alter gonna be Stevie D :D are we offering sheep or virgins to the god of Belgius?  :devil:  :devil:  :blush:

Buzz :(

Buzz

Just follow Robbo, Uncle Tom, Turbo Tommo and the long convoy heading south from Ollys Mount  :D  :D  ;)  ;)

Make sure you have plenty of Belgiums finest and don't forget your tent and sleeping bag  ;)  :D  :D  :)

But I thought the hotel supplied sheets and a quilt.......and breakfast too.... :0  :0  :p  :p

buzz we shall be offering the welsh boy to the god of belgius .and a couple of scousers for good look  :0  :arse:

We've still got some iodine left  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  Never seen such a big rufty tufty eg chasing rugby player whince like that before  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  :devil:

Have you got the stains out yet Tommo  :D  :devil:  :D