• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SteveD

• Mark Stanton

• neo

• shaun

Top Posters In This Topic

The burger vans are expensive and have'nt found too many good ones ........ I've tried most  :devil:  :D  stay well away from the Fried Chicken vans  :(  :(  :(  :arse:

donut wagons are o.k ...... all tokens gratefully received

On Saturday night there is usually a live band in the function room but the beer is pricey...... city prices ...... its a case of captive audience and market forces  :(  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:

So a couple of disposable BBQ's or camp stove with some supplies will ease those hunger pangs and minimise the chance of a dose of the squits  :arse:  :D  :)

So Two Dinners .......... just take plenty of beer and get so drunk you don't need food  :devil:  :D  :D  :devil:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm may take a disposable BBQ and make me some cash  :D  :p  :0

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm burgers  :love:

At least ill be flogging decent burgers with onions and mayo and cheese and lettuce and ketchup and the all important bread bun. :cool:  :cool:

or i will probly eat them to myself

mr rock on make sure you park in your area  ;) on the ginneta owners club stand  ;)  ;)  :love:  :blush:  :durr: no seriously you can park with me i like burgers  :love:

WSCC stand all the way my friend. sorry.

Mr Stanton. If the club had a BBQ to take to events it may make a pretty penny for the club and take out the over priced competition  ;)  :t-up:  :p   burgers  :love:  :love:

mr rock on the club have a bbq  :0 and a mighty fine chef aswell  :0 she's called oright muvva ,mrs stanton to you  ;)  :durr:

Mr Stanton. If the club had a BBQ to take to events it may make a pretty penny for the club and take out the over priced competition  

We are not allowed to provide commercial services other than club merchansie and promotions. All food outlets have to be licensed, health certification (thats a bl**** joke) etc. etc.

You are allowed however to take your own food and alcohol and means of cooking  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  :)

WROX - Have you ever tried to fit a BBQ and gas bottle into a Westfield  :D  :D  :p  ;)  along with beer, tent, sleeping bag and clean socks  :D  ;)

WROX - Have you ever tried to fit a BBQ and gas bottle into a Westfield along with beer, tent, sleeping bag and clean socks    

nope, ever tried to fit the suspension leaf spring from a spitfire in with a teenager?  :D

leaf spring  ??? is that like one of those curly things that trucks have

WROX at least the westy has no head room problem like your scooby STI oh sorry your Rover 400  :0  :0  :0  :0  :0  :0  :0 LOL

shutiiiiiiiiiiit!  :angry:  :p  :0

#### rovers. But with money saved from not getting scoob get new engine 4 westy :p