Stoneleigh Kit Car Show and WSCC AGM

shaun

Shaun

Didn't mean to sound defensive - just a statement of fact - if you want some or all of your suggestions to happen - it's gonna need a volunteer team to undertake the tasks  ;)  :D  

The logistics are such that it would need a dedicated person to front it and a team to be at Stoneleigh from 8am on Sunday till at least 4pm and the same again on Monday. Shall we say 1 person per area, 5 to keep site traffic flowing and two at the entrance. How many hours would you expect each person to do ? So there's a shift rota to sort out.

With staked out areas we'll need a post/sign maker and someone to get up early and put them out  ;)  :D  Then stop the RHOC from nicking them like they do every year.

Then not forgetting the tidy team to take in all the posts and ensure everything is left as we found it - to ensure our invite for next year.

Your ideas sound quite reasonable in principle and would make a very good display - but Firstly we need someone to come along and say I'll do it and lead/find a team  ;)  :D  :)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SteveD

• Mark Stanton

• neo

• shaun

Top Posters In This Topic

want want want  :0

The Manchester branch will be there with our shiny new banner  :p I like Shauns ambition but agree with Steve D and it may put off people if it's too regemented, that's for Monday to Friday and it's called earning a living.

I do think it's a good idea with the little screen thingies as it gives good info for those people thinking of entering the wonderful world of Westfield ownership :love:

Now who's volunteering to organise the weather, can you fix it for us Mr Chairman???????????????????????

Leave me alone, I don't wanna go so na na na na na na na na na na na na na na  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:

I've ordered marquee, tables, chairs, lights - its up to everyone else to make the sunshine  :D  :D  :D  :p  ;)  :D  :)  or speak to the Club Secretary - I hear he's looking at taking something warm with him from down sarffffff   :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  :devil:  :D  ;)

P.S. What if a Pro-forma windscreen display type thingy was e-mailed out to all AO's - could they print off and hand out a local club meet  ???  ???  ;)  :D  ???  ;)  Then folks could have em all done and ready for Stoneleigh  ;)  ???  :D  ;)

oh my god !!!! mark please take note of that somone agrees with me  :D  yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ,ahhhh it won't last  :arse:  ;)

anyone staying over night camping

Yes - lots  ;)  :D  :)  :D  :p Don't know who, don't mind who, it'll be a surprise when you get there to meet new people.

Take beer, food, beer warm sleeping bag, beer, tent, beer, something to cook on, beer  ;)  :D  :)  :p  Not that I am in anyway trying to generate a drunken weekend event  :devil:  :D  But don't forget your beer  :cool:  :D

Club Sec normally books B&B -  :0  :0  :0  :blush:  :blush:  :devil:

P.S. What if a Pro-forma windscreen display type thingy was e-mailed out to all AO's - could they print off and hand out a local club meet  ???  ???  ;)  :D  ???  ;)  Then folks could have em all done and ready for Stoneleigh  ;)  ???  :D  ;)

Good idea.  I'd be happy to print stuff out for my lot, and they'd probably appreciate something like that too ..  :)

Just one question, where do all the aeroscreened cars put their windscreen stickers??   :devil:  :D

do you really want people to answer that ;)  where ever you want  :p

:0 ....looks like I'll be Westfieldless until the end of summer, so can I park my motorbike on the club site?

:blush: ....I've got a Westfield sticker on my crash-helmet.

:blush: .....and I'll help clean up afterwards.

Daft question Mark but is everyone camping within the grounds of stoneleigh or a near by campsite. looking forward to it me and my bro on the p***, with wall to wall westys mmmmmmmm :t-up:

and just to clarify what night is everyone staying over the Sunday only or is it saturday and sunday, just so i know what shifts to swop, is the show on the satuday as well or just sunday and monday, jesus i'm confused :blush:  :durr:

nice one Mark i knew you would know a wealth of information you are,cheers i will sort out my shift swops, and hopefully see ya there, :t-up:

Stayed Sat and Sun last year, two barbys and 2x s***load of Stella. I will be there on the Sat this year too hopefully, so if I can help out at all.....

Cheers Stu.

wealth of information

Nope just being totally bl**** sad in having been to the last 15 Stoneleighs without fail and a few more before  :(  :(  :blush:  :durr:  :durr:  :durr:  :)  ;)

Stu if you turn up Saturday - it might well be very quiet  ;)  :D

oh my god 15 stoneleighs  :(  thats like chinese water torcher :)  ;)  :love:  :blush: