Stoneleigh Kit Car Show and WSCC AGM

shaun

Stu if you turn up Saturday - it might well be very quiet    

I was very amazed as to how many people were actually there on the Saturday evening. Got to make the most of it...

:p  :cool:  :love:  :)  :t-up:

And I think the Mrs actually enjoyed her holiday.... :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SteveD

• Mark Stanton

• neo

• shaun

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought we all belonged to the same club why split everyone up at one of the largest meets of the year if not the largest. At least if you park where ever then you will talk to who ever not just the people you see every month at your area.

But as Fatboy says us Oxford lot will need a special area.

yes thats right you lot need a special area  :0 bl**** oxford lot think your so special ay :0  :arse: you can have your own area  ;) with the robin hoods ,than you can discuss how you cut your pot noodle pot to insert your smiths speedo into it   :arse:  :durr:

yehhhhhhhhh !!! :arse:

the thought had crossed my mind  :0  but i just would not be any good i hate arguing ;)  :durr: and moaning women  :)  ;)

its ok for me the north east dont have an area meet or f**k all so i will be by myself, but havin said that i will talk to any f*****r  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

stay away from me unless you are accompanied by large quantaties of free stella  ;)

what are you trying to say mcgiugan senior  :arse:

• 2 weeks later...

yes there is but it costs about five times more to buy it there  :arse:  :0

I don't recall them being that pricey, but then, I live in London...........

Besides, there are a couple of hotels nearby with restraunts, as well as Leamington Spa and Kenilworth nearby, so you can go eat where the locals eat, and pay local prices.

Perhaps Mr Dinners should ask if there is any discount for buying burgers in bulk....... :0  :0  :D  :D