Stoneleigh Kit Car Show and WSCC AGM

shaun

During of the aftermath of last years show there were some very good plans for organisation of the WSCC members area.

1.  To group club areas together.

Firstly this means that you can easily find people you know from your area and secondly if will be easier to spot Area Organisers.

2.  To issue ID cards attached to owners cars with name description

This I believe was done last year but not everyone used them.

3.  Positioning the club stand adjacent to the entry point in the field

This would provide a welcome for members.  e.g. "Hello welcome to WSCC, can I have your membership number, if not here is an application form if you wish to join.  What area are you from?  Your area is parked over there.  :durr: .  If you don't have an ID card here is one for you to fill out and place on your car.   etc. etc............."

4.  A show guide prior to the event detailing organisation

This could be featured in the club mag leading up to May.

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Hopefully it won't rain   :cool:  :cool:

Any views on the improvements or other ideas.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SteveD

• Mark Stanton

• neo

• shaun

Top Posters In This Topic

And volunteers to undertake the task are as follows .........................  ;)  :D  :)  :D  :cool: Please leave name below and the Chief Volunteer in Charge who is ?? will be in contact  ;)  :D  :)

Sorry Shaun - it does take quite a lot of man/woman power to undertake duties  ;)  :D  :)  So volunteers are essential  ;)

:sheep:  You can put my name down

Sorry Shaun - I haven't volunteered to undertake co-ordination or list / contact volunteers  ;)  :(  I'm up to my neck in loads of stuff at the moment - Mallory, Speed Series, and plenty of other club stuff,  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D  :D

This one is gonna have to have someone elses name on it  ;)  :D

Stand 59 is booked same as last year - AGM is on Monday 5 at 1.00pm in Warwick Complex.

Marquee is booked with table, chairs and stuff  ;)

Yep I'll be there all weekend  :(  :(  :D  :(  :D  :(  :D  so willing to help out for sure - but have more than enough to do  ;) already, honest  ;)  :D

I ll be there, no doubt in a funny hat and more than likely with beer, its great i d advise anyone and EVERYONE  to go, its amazing.

I ll probs be doing jobs etc with me aunt barb n uncle ray!

I'll be there if I can get the Sunday night off work (I feel a slowly developing sickness coming on  ;) ) With beer and food for someones Barby

i wan't this   !!!!!!!  i want that !!!!!! what about this !!!!! what about that !!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhh its all to much ,i don't need an ID card i have one ;) it say's john green on it :0 so if you need me i will be john green that weekend  :arse: it's about time john put something back into the club ,just one thing how are you going to organise 500+ westfields into area's sound's like a lot of agro to me and for the poor people that would be trying to get people to park in there local area plot ,i can just see it now what area are you in sir errrrrrrr scotland and south wales ,well you should park over there ,where ,there over there ,oh there ,yes there ,but can't i park next to my mate in south yorkshire and devon area ,errr no there area plots full ,well there's another five cars from south yorkshire and devon behind me and another 20 westy's held up by you behind them ,stopping the robin hood's from getting on there club stand ,i don't think it will work ,and a load of people walking around with ID cards on  :arse: just turn up and enjoy yourself ,

just think now that you don't have to organise all that you can find more time for drinking  :durr:  :durr:  ;) mmmmmmm stella  :zzz:

Sorry Shaun - I haven't volunteered to undertake co-ordination or list / contact volunteers      I'm up to my neck in loads of stuff at the moment - Mallory, Speed Series, and plenty of other club stuff,          

I only posted some suggestions.  No need to get all defensive on me.

All we need is some organisation and some helpers.

........and I'm willing to help out  :0

Will be there Sunday and Monday  :D  :D

you will need more than organisation and helpers to sort out what you want shaun  :0 who is going to pay for all the tape to cordon off the area stands and for all the ID cards etc etc etc etc ,how will you know who is going and when ,and how many ID cards they want,i can see you have put a lot of thought into what you!!!! want , just leave it at that forget about it ,turn up and enjoy youreself , :)

As I said - these were suggestions.

who is going to pay for all the tape to cordon off the area stands

the areas would not need taping off - a simple post in the ground is all that is needed

how will you know who is going and when ,and how many ID cards they want,i can see you have put a lot of thought into what you!!!! want

What are the AOs for?? Each AO will be able to calculate rough numbers, and ID cards are for the car not the person which is a simple piece of paper which is attached to the windscreen of the car.  (This worked at Donington)

Oh and another suggestion - a visitors book in the WSCC tent would be a good idea - for comments etc.

:0