• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Trackdays In July

Andrew

Following on from Jeff C's "trackdays in June" thread, I thought it's perhaps a good idea for folks to shout out what trackdays they're attending in July. See if we can get some groups together?

There's obviously the WSCC Blyton trackday, Friday July 20th. :yes:

And I'm booked into Croft with Circuit days, July 7th. :yes:

:t-up: :t-up: :t-up:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Andrew

• SootySport

• Man On The Clapham Omnibus

• Terzo204

The WSCC day at Blyton and Croft on the ....... 16th :cool: and really looking forward to it

You better be coming to Blyton, Kevin.

Bedford on the 28th hopefully

You better be coming to Blyton, Kevin.

I haven't booked yet, got the date saved in my diary though. Will book ASAP assuming there are spaces available.

Are you going up on the Thursday night or Friday morning Bernie? It's about 3.5 hours from us I think

I'm trying to organise some camping gear so I can go Thursday, got a tiny tent and sleeping bag thus far. Yes I know it's a long way especially hauling a trailer, Middle Earth or somewhere like that.

Following on from Jeff C's "trackdays in June" thread, I thought it's perhaps a good idea for folks to shout out what trackdays they're attending in July. See if we can get some groups together?

There's obviously the WSCC Blyton trackday, Friday July 20th. :yes:

And I'm booked into Croft with Circuit days, July 7th. :yes:

:t-up: :t-up: :t-up:

ive got these two booked :t-up: :t-up: :t-up:

Your both booked on the wrong Croft day :laugh: , the 16th is the day to be there with Steve and me !

I'm also booked into woodbridge on 7th. July.

9th theree is another actvity day at North Weald. 40quid.

• 2 weeks later...

Time to give this one a bump. Flaming June :( is nearly gone.. here's to a better July. :cool:

My next one at Croft, 7th July has a nice little bunch booked in. :yes:

I have just booked Anglesey on Sunday 15th with Focused events. Not been to Anglesey in the Westy yet so looking forward to it :)

9th July is a Monday :( and it's fast approaching :down: There are not many cars booked up for North Weald at the moment :) So, could be a good one if anyone can get the time off...

£40.00 for the day, bargain. Book with Car Limits.

As things stand at the moment I've got Croft with the BMW Club and Blyton with the RTOC that I'll have my car at. I'll also be along at the WSCC day at Blyton as an instructor so not sure if I'll have the car there or not.

I'll also be at Donny, Croft, Anglesey and Oulton instructing so should be a good month if it stays dry :d