Y Ddraig Goch

John Dolan - Wirral & North Wales AO

what have you done, you've gone and put the weather curse on it now...........

Quick question. Where is the parking for the cafe?

From the A5, go over the bridge into Llangollen town centre. Take the first left into Bridge Street, then 50 meters on the right is the car park entrance. It's easy to overshoot, but there should be a few Westies in there. Use the back door into the cafe, Darren will be on hand to act as guide.

Thanks John. Think I have got that, I will be approaching from the traffic lights at the other end of the road. So I presume I pass the cafe and then turn right.

Yep. You will be heading towards the A5, is that right? If you cross the river you've gone too far.

Thanks John. See you on Friday morning, looking forward to it. Fingers crossed might even pack the factor 30 :d

Wirral & North Wales boys will meet at the Little Chef (Chester) at the junction of Parkgate Road & A494, leaving from there at 8.30am.

DON'T GO TO THE TUDOR ROSE OR YOU WILL BE VERY LONELY.

:)

DON'T GO TO THE TUDOR ROSE OR YOU WILL BE VERY LONELY

GOOD CALL WITH THAT ONE JOHN !!!

I am hoping to join you at the little chef as long as I can get Jane sorted in time, if I'm not there by the time you are leaving ( 8.30 + the usual 10 minutes!!!!) I will see you at Darren's.

Got to bleed my brakes before Friday, if not Mark tells me I'm leading !!!! Ha.

Temperature going up, :) petrol coming down :yes: 130.9 a litre in Warrington today

Just getting the westy out for a quick shake down before ☀ Friday ☀

See you all on Friday at Darren's

Rich

See ya Friday Rich, and all off to warrington to fill up still £1.36 over this way.....

Don't expect £1.30, for petrol, once we get into Wales !!

For those meeting at the Little Chef, the petrol in the nearby BP station is probably the most expensive in the country. It might be better to fill up elsewhere.

Does anyone buy Optimax? I can't justify the extra cost, not for road use anyway. Last year's YDG covered 700 miles so it would make a big difference to the wallet. After all, it's a tour around Wales, not a track day.

John Dolan

Age 64

Slow, broke and boring.

Thanks to god for inventing Carling. Just opening number 3.

:-)

"I am hoping to join you at the little chef as long as I can get Jane sorted in time"

Ooooooh, if you need a hand.......

Has anyone got any ear plugs, as I'm sharing a room with mike !!!!!!