Y Ddraig Goch

John Dolan - Wirral & North Wales AO

Note: Highland Moors phone number corrected 26.1.12.

Note 2: We are meeting at the Little Chef, not the Tudor Rose. See Mark's post.

The 2012 Y Ddraig Goch will again be a three day tour around Wales.

Date is the 25/26/27 May and the format will be:-

Friday: Leave the Tudor Rose and head for breakfast at Darren's in Llangollen, then touring around Vyrnwy, Bala and the Elan Valley.

Saturday: south to the fabulous roads and countryside of the Brecon Beacons.

Sunday: north via Devil's Bridge and Snowdonia.

Llandrindod Wells will be our overnight halt on Friday and Saturday. We will return to the Highland Moors guest house which we enjoyed so much last year and Sue, our charming landlady, has offered the same prices as last year. However demand for accommodation in the area is high, so please make your booking as soon as possible, preferably within the next couple of weeks. Please make your own arrangements with Sue. Contact info is:-

Highland Moors Guest House,

Llandrindod Wells,

LD1 5ND,

01597 825151.

If you are prepared to share a room to keep costs down, and make friends, please let me know and I'll put you in touch with like-minded members.

The 700 miles of the 2011 YDG has been acknowledged as the best tour that the Wirral and North Wales area has organised so far. The 2012 event will endeavour to surpass that.

Don't miss it, it's going to be great.

More info from John, 07921 164310, bollockybill33@hotmail.com

Edited by bollockybill

Hi John

Put me down for this. Just don't move it again, like last year when I missed it !!

John,

Count me in. I only managed one day in 2011 but will do all 3 days this year.

Mike.

Room booked,looking forward to the Y Ddraig Goch hope the weather is as good as last year :)

Highland Moors guest house only has a couple of rooms left so if you are thinking of taking part in the 2012 YDG and want accommodation, don't delay,

John.

Hi John, booked a twin room for Richard and my self for the two nights. looking forward to the run

Hi guys room booked at the highland moors for the 2 nights looking forward to the 3 days

Have booked the family room with three beds for Mark R & myself, so we have a spare bed if any one else wants to join us to make the room & breakfast £35 each per night. Also a spare bed on the Saturday night as Mark is probably going home late Saturday.

Hope you don't snore Mike !!!!!!