Y Ddraig Goch

John Dolan - Wirral & North Wales AO

Jeff,

Pictures too, mightily impressed.

John.

Looks like the multi-coloured swap shop, you've got to much time on your hands Jeff.....

Gutted, would have loved to have joined in on this one. Mrs is due to drop on the 28th, so my pass out has been declined!

Athough I probably could join you for a run out to the breakfast stop, then head back.

Paul.

Read in an Aussie accent.

G'day Paul,

Tell the Sheila to keep her legs crossed until you get back. If she'd done that in the first place you wouldn't be in this predicament. Some things are more important than touring around Wales for 3 days with your mates, drinking Fosters and singing Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport......but I can't think of any.

PS, Don't let the Sheila read this.

PPS, Breakfast at Darren's is well worth the effort.

John.

:d

Looks like there is a lot of interest in this year's YDG. If anyone has problems with accommodation please let me know.

For those going to Breakfast at Tiffany's, sorry Darren's, we could do with an idea of numbers. Again, please let me know, ta.

Roll on summer.

John.

Hi John, lets hope the weather is good. Put me down for 2 breakfasts at Tiffanys!!

nic

John,

Same as last year, I'm intending to drive up and meet you at Darren's for breakfast if that's OK.

Mike.

24072011085.jpg

Fitted dashboard clock to match in with my sat nav, just got to reprogram the sat nav with the latest updates

• Like 1

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Quality, Not gone digital yet Jeff !!!!

Thats perfect, I can see that just fine. Whats this " satnav" thing then?

Please include me on the list for a Darren special, it's the best way to avoid stopping for lunch!!!!

The sat nav on Jeff's car is the latest 'flip chart' style, only it is a special westfield friendly version i.e. laminated against the weather. ( not that we have bad weather on the YDG) The sat nav is neatly incorporated into Jeff's dash just to the left of the steering wheel. This is the latest high tech gadget for the discerning motorist!!!! Manufactured by TomTom's sister company BumBum.

Please include me on the list for a Darren special, it's the best way to avoid stopping for lunch!!!!

The sat nav on Jeff's car is the latest 'flip chart' style, only it is a special westfield friendly version i.e. laminated against the weather. ( not that we have bad weather on the YDG) The sat nav is neatly incorporated into Jeff's dash just to the left of the steering wheel. This is the latest high tech gadget for the discerning motorist!!!! Manufactured by TomTom's sister company BumBum.

Thanks Mike for the technical information regarding my sat nav, as Mark pointed out i am not of the digital age. You are right Mike we have good weather on the YDG, last year i had a slight problem with the sat nav [ no not the signal ] but the sun reflecting off it, so i have had to make an upgrade to the sat nav for this year and got some anti-glare lamination pouches [ 2 X 75 150 microns per pouch, tech info ] hope they work :)