Y Ddraig Goch

John Dolan - Wirral & North Wales AO

Guys, as you know the Cambs crew will be invading Wales a few weeks after you chaps, staying at the same hotel as well. We plan to use it as our base and then do the north, Elan and the black mountains again. While I have a good idea and sense of where to head, some pointers on the roads you chaps find would be good.

If that is cool.

Email is the best for this, or call

Mark@markandamanda.co.uk

Enjoy no don't use all the sunshine up

Mark,

Jeff, our captive satnav expert, is sure to have a few pointers. I'll see if he's awake.

John.

YDGOSH138.jpg Hi John spoke to Mark about Elan Valley, Nant-y-Mosh Reservoir and other good roads in the area, Mark tells me they want to come up north to do the Evo Triangle. Mark if and when you do come up for the Evo let us know and maybe a few of the lads will met up with you

Will have to see if we can get some Cheshire cars over to the Triangle too!

Oh yes, keep us informed Dave would be up for that. :yes:

• 3 weeks later...

Not long now.

Not long now.

have you ordered the sunshine yet :)

Thanks jeff, we will be doing the north and the triangle, I will PM over our plans for you chaps to share with the local guys. Love to see you all

Ye the countdown begins, car rebuilt,and run in, ready to go, see you all next week thats if there is no run out on sunday,hope you have not forgotten to order the summer Jeff !!

Yup, you are not the only one getting ready, I've just spent the evening in the garage doing a bit of fettling ready for a week tomorrow. Just got to do the fluid checks and a bit of a clean. Will be watching Countryfile on Sunday for the week ahead forecast with everything crossed for the good weather.

10 Day forecast shows the 25/26/27 as clear and warm. Hopefully that hasn't jinx'd it!

Shame I can't forecast exactly when our baby will arrive so i can join you.

Still hoping to join in for the run to Darrens cafe and a few roads afterwards.

ok guys

After speaking to Jeff today, the itinery for the friday morning, is for the local Wirral & North Wales boys is to meet at the Little Chef (chester)at the junction of Parkgate Road & A494, at 8.30am and then continue on to Darrens Cafe.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?q=little+chef+chester&hl=en-GB&cid=821186632945445116

As most of you are coming from further a field, we will meet up at Darrens cafe in Llangollen at around 9-9.30am

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?q=book+shop+llangollen&hl=en-GB&cid=13626844777099681561

Quick question. Where is the parking for the cafe?

think its around the back of the shop, but someone will be along shortly to let us know ......

ye, the long range forecast looking very good for next week end{netweather} 16-18 deg, pack the factor 30 Jeff