Applecross 2012

ziplob

Camp McWesty

DSC_0023Medium.jpg

DSC_0034Medium.jpg

The view from Camp McWesty wasn't half bad :yes:

DSC_0026Medium.jpg

DSC_0030Medium.jpg

Now, WeeDov likes to claim he has a large sausage, but this evidence seems to contradict that!

DSC_0033Medium-1.jpg

The adonis himself, WeeDov topping up the tan at Shieldaig on Saturday

DSC_0115Medium.jpg

DSC_0113Medium.jpg

DSC_0116Medium.jpg

DSC_0112Medium-1.jpg

DSC_0109Medium-1.jpg

DSC_0038Medium.jpg

DSC_0045Medium.jpg

DSC_0152Medium.jpg

DSC_0081Medium-1.jpg

Then it happened…....while the boys waited for this years appearance from the Swedish womens beach volleyball team, word went around that we were in the presence of greatness. No, not the famous miracle man Matt the pump, but a genuine musical legend was actually in the Applecross campsite and was headed straight for Camp McWesty to make a guest appearance! Ladies and gentlemen, i give you, the one, the only, legend or is it LEG end? all the way from the glamorous, glitzy Dunfermline, Fife, for one night only,

SNOOP-DOV!!! :yes: I'm sure he'll grow into that t-shirt when he's older :d

snoopdovMedium.jpg

Unfortunately I didn’t take video evidence of him busting his moves infront of the full length mirror, but that guy has a serious fetish for playing with his own nipples-maybe its a music star thing?

A great weekend, with great weather, great scenery, great people, great laughs and an appearance by a music legend. The icing on the cake was getting home in time to sit with a few beers and watch England getting pumped out of a football competition once again on penalties. If Carslberg did weekends……

A big thanks to Snoop Dov, Wing commander Bob & Lorna for all the organising & food and i'm assured the lovely ladies from the Swedish womens beach volleyball team below will return for Applecross 2013

Roll on next June :p

swedishteam.jpg

• Like 1

Looks like a fantastic time! :t-up::cool:

However, I had better see a full write-up with photos of this epic journey submitted to the Magazine Editor Peter Osbourne for the Autumn issue of Westfield World (closing date is 17 August), or the black committee helicopter will be airborne and there will be trouble... :swear::d;)

Great photos Dean, are you uploading any video?

well that looks like you had a truly fantastic time - pictures are amazing

great stuff guys and gals :t-up: :t-up:

Great photos Dean, are you uploading any video?

I'll need to go through the stuff that I took and see what's there. I noticed Jumpy had a video on his car aswell so he may have some footage

Looks like a fantastic time! :t-up::cool:

However, I had better see a full write-up with photos of this epic journey submitted to the Magazine Editor Peter Osbourne for the Autumn issue of Westfield World (closing date is 17 August), or the black committee helicopter will be airborne and there will be trouble... :swear::d;)

I promise ,I promise .I promise :down: .To do a report for the mag !

I've heard there's some pretty horrible stuff comes out of the helichopicator :ghostface::no: from time to time .

Remember you are all invited to next years epic !

Wee Dov. :yes:

• Like 1

coming soon APPLECROSS THE MOVIE . you know you want it

Gents, I turned up back at the BP station tonight to get my stuff out of the van. No one there, no van. Did I get the wrong day?

Gents, I turned up back at the BP station tonight to get my stuff out of the van. No one there, no van. Did I get the wrong day?

Give me a call on 07584193188, I've got your stuff in the car and shall drop it off.

Super work Dean.The images are excellent, that is until the Snoop Div decided to bare his navel and a wee bit more. Not a prety sight. You should have some sort of warning about the content of this thread.

Looks like you all had fun though and no mishaps this year.

Shame I couldnt join you all, maybe next year.

Fraser

Give me a call on 07584193188, I've got your stuff in the car and shall drop it off.

Nice one, will call you tommorow.

No problem at all. :)

Great photos Dean, looking forward to the video.

Hi All - Looks like it may have not been the right call to cancel.....bummer. Feel bad now that we didn't make it as it was me that raised the question of doubt after seeing the forecasts. :blush: Apologies to Phill, Colin and Rich. How you got the weather I'll never know.

I did go South heading on Friday through Belgium, France, Luxemburg for lunch, France again then Lucerne in Switzerland. Played for a day during Saturday on the passes in the Alps then back to Lucerne for the night. Sun, headed home through the Black Forest in Germany to Trier for the night. Monday headed back into Luxembourg but not before getting pulled for speeding in Germany picking up a 70 Euro fine. (they said it should've been 230 or so Euro and a 1 month ban for the speed I was doing but they were 'looking after me'). They took me to a bank to get the money as I only had 10 Euros on me! Back into Belgium and back on the ferry home. Loads of miles and lots of fun but looks like we should have come up to you guys and I should've done this trip later in the year! Oh well.....life's for living! :) :) :)

20120623_130847.jpg20120623_131212.jpg

My playground for the weekend!

[\/][ajor1' timestamp=1340708996' post='967321]

Hi All - Looks like it may have not been the right call to cancel.....bummer. Feel bad now that we didn't make it as it was me that raised the question of doubt after seeing the forecasts. :blush: Apologies to Phill, Colin and Rich. How you got the weather I'll never know.

I did go South heading on Friday through Belgium, France, Luxemburg for lunch, France again then Lucerne in Switzerland. Played for a day during Saturday on the passes in the Alps then back to Lucerne for the night. Sun, headed home through the Black Forest in Germany to Trier for the night. Monday headed back into Luxembourg but not before getting pulled for speeding in Germany picking up a 70 Euro fine. (they said it should've been 230 or so Euro and a 1 month ban for the speed I was doing but they were 'looking after me'). They took me to a bank to get the money as I only had 10 Euros on me! Back into Belgium and back on the ferry home. Loads of miles and lots of fun but looks like we should have come up to you guys and I should've done this trip later in the year! Oh well.....life's for living! :) :) :)

20120623_130847.jpg20120623_131212.jpg

My playground for the weekend!

Hey man looks like you had a good time anyhow ,pity about the ticket .

You can always come with us next year .!!

Cheers Wee Dov

• Like 1