Guess That Car

Captain Colonial

I know what it is too but have just stumbled upon this game (yes, I read magazines from the back cover to the front too) so don't know the rules of the game other than trying to identify crap cars that folk have posted....or maybe different/rare cars, don't want to hurt anyones feelings  :blush:

Rules are on the first page, but basically, ID the car, and if you're right, you get to post another car for everyone to guess at - simples!

So go on, name that mota! :t-up:

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Captain Colonial

• Nic Ayre

• pistonbroke

• Liam

That's clearly correct (although I didn't know it!) - your go to try and outfox us!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30864172@N02/6079907358/

I hope this works? I could not come up with a picture of a good choice on google images without entering the cars name or having the cars name mentioned in the link. I have chopped one of my own photo's of a piece of a car. It is mentioned in the rules os hope it is okay.

Readily identifiable likely but its my first go  :laugh:

Readily identifiable? My :arse: !  :laugh:

Very sneaky for your first post and yes, totally within the rules, well done!  That should make everyone work hard! :laugh:

BRM V16 Year: 1951 or later, disc brakes were introduced in that year to this car.

To hear it Click here

Spine tingling stuff although, as usual, it went onto a variety of numbers of cylinders after a lap or so. I think I have pushed them further than I have seen one driven  ;)

Got up this morning feeling rough, went back to bed  :down: Just got back up and listened to that BRM, beautiful has made me feel much better thank you. :D

Got up this morning feeling rough, went back to bed  :down: Just got back up and listened to that BRM, beautiful has made me feel much better thank you. :D

If you liked that, you'll like this too