Guess That Car

Captain Colonial

Bizzarrini Strada? It looks italian, probably well out now ;)

Excellent, right make but wrong model - let's just the model would appeal to me...

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Captain Colonial

• Nic Ayre

• pistonbroke

• Liam

Nope, not that one... So close! 5300 yes, but one more bit, see previous clue.

And with one bound, he was free! Correct, and you can thank Meakin for his hard work! Your turn...

I think it is based on a Citroen 2CV, but I cant work out who by or whart it is called. :bangshead:  :bangshead:

I think it is based on a Citroen 2CV, but I cant work out who by or whart it is called. :bangshead:  :bangshead:

There is no donor vehicle involved in its production. All parts are brand new and not derived from another manufacturer.

Oh and to give another clue its not really a car as its classed as a Quadricycle  :p  :laugh:

It's classified as :arse: ugly!

I know what it is too but have just stumbled upon this game (yes, I read magazines from the back cover to the front too) so don't know the rules of the game other than trying to identify crap cars that folk have posted....or maybe different/rare cars, don't want to hurt anyones feelings  :blush: