• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Matta

• Wee Dov

• ziplob

• deanoecosse

Bit far away yet... but forecast so far not too bad for Fri/Sat.. Sunday looking a bit wet..

http://uk.weather.com/weather/10day-Gairloch-UKXX1070

(Gairloch is the nearest forecast I could find)

Craig

Hopefully the rain stays away. A couple of the older boys have dodgy rubber suits that they like to wear and they would scare any kids on the campsite. Of course they claim its to stay dry in the rain, but i've seen at least one of them wear the suit indoors, so I think it's actually a fetish that they have :D

Bit far away yet... but forecast so far not too bad for Fri/Sat.. Sunday looking a bit wet..

http://uk.weather.com/weather/10day-Gairloch-UKXX1070

(Gairloch is the nearest forecast I could find)

Craig

Hopefully the rain stays away. A couple of the older boys have dodgy rubber suits that they like to wear and they would scare any kids on the campsite. Of course they claim its to stay dry in the rain, but i've seen at least one of them wear the suit indoors, so I think it's actually a fetish that they have :D

Ah, some folks are just jealous. I'll be able to sell that suit for hundreds of pounds if it's pi$$ing down....

Hopefully I'll have my half-hood from Steve by then too, so I'll be non-soggy for a change.

Matt

ps - Before anyone asks, only 6 sleeps to go! :D

now now lads all this talk of rubber suits :pant anyway i will pack tools and a trolly jack in the van so you dont have to load up with them. and by the way what rain :mad:  ps mind your swim gear for Sunday morning.

Sounds like you boys are getting geared up fer a blinding weekend. I hope all goes to plan and that you're bleesed with some half decent weather  :t-up:

I tried calling/texting the peeps that came out with me last year but only managed to get a hold of a couple of them - unfortunately they have other plans in place for the weekend as well so no support from the Angus contingent I'm afraid... :down:

Best of luck and I look forward to viewing the photays.

Ross

Holy heck, Alastair .. you're going need a 'Long Vehicle' warning sign on that thing!  :laugh:

Lugauge rack for sleeping bag, stove etc

http://www.alastair-reynolds.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Westfie....167.jpg

just getting ready!!!

You seem to have forgotten the kitchen sink Alastair! Surely all we will need is a load of suntan lotion & beer?

It's all getting very exciting. I wish there was someone keeping tabs on how far away it is .. wonder how many sleeps we have now??  :p

Hi all . :D

For those meeting at Kilmahog , can I suggest we meet at the second, ie the  Larger of the car parks and not the 1st area that says Hamish the bull .

Go 50 yards past that one , its the bus parking area.

Cheers Wee Dov. :t-up:

For those meeting at Kilmahog , can I suggest we meet at the second, ie the  Larger of the car parks and not the 1st area that says Hamish the bull .

Is that because Alastairs Westy is oversized and too long for the "normal" carpark? :D

Is that because Alastairs Westy is oversized and too long for the "normal" carpark? :D

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :t-up:

Just dont answer when hes asks if his bum looks big lol,  (Westy that is)

PS: 5 sleeps and the weather looks good so far apart from Sun

Craig

Started making up my list of things to pack and take,.. Mrs was asking why I need it all.. so thought I would detail their uses :-)

kitlist.jpg

Craig