WSCC Trackday Mallory Park

Mark Stanton

Luapno

Nice clear video

What camera and recording device did you use?

Terry

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• SteveH

• Tom Frankland (T3OMF)

• Hammy

Thanks to all involved for a great and well organised trackday :)  Thoroughly enjoyed it. :)  :)

Still no piccies on capturedindigital website :bangshead:

Select HD.....  sorry about the rain drops, not a lot I can do about those

Another GoPro HD Camera

Don't know if you can download from YouTube?  If not then if you want to send me a memory stick I can put it on that and post it back..........

Got it sorted now thanks. Downloaded widget which allows you to save YouTube vids. Ta  :t-up:

Another GoPro HD Camera

Bad case of no mirrors for the guy in front of you  :suspect:

Another GoPro HD Camera

Bad case of no mirrors for the guy in front of you  :suspect:

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

I was filming him

Just wished I filmed my last run........  1 of the best runs of the day, overtook loads  :p  :p   apart from the dam VXR westy that the factory brought along, god that was fast in a straight line  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

:D That maks sense now then!  I did wonder why he shifted for other cars but not you  :p

The guy driving the factory car is a superb peddler, I work with him at Oulton.  I could just about hang on to him over a lap but we kept getting separated by traffic as in my video.  Apparently the new vauxhall engine gives about 250 brake in that form and it can be wound up to 300 - no wonder it had the edge on the straights over my 180ish  :blush: .

One of the nice things about using video data logging is that you can set it up so it records as soon as it detects movement on the GPS so you never miss a session.  It also uses a lot less memory although that's probably due to the lower res capture -  the quality of picture on the GoPro HD really is amazing for such a small unit.

Im only running a standard injection 1800 Zetec.......  no chance!!!!

How much?? and What video Data logging stuff are you using?? if you dont mind me asking

I'm running a V-Box lite, it gives all the logging capabilities, is fairly flexible and I can move it to other cars quite easily which can be handy for coaching.  Cost just over £1k.

I'm running a V-Box lite, it gives all the logging capabilities, is fairly flexible and I can move it to other cars quite easily which can be handy for coaching.  Cost just over £1k.

:oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

And I thought the HD Pro was expensive........

I suppose two WSCC track days a year is out of the question ?.....

There are the other was at Llandow