WSCC Trackday Mallory Park

Mark Stanton

I think I brought my trailer off you when you sold up.....  

I'm sure we can sort out some passenger rides, there are number coming up from my area and their all up for giving rides

:t-up: Well it would be rude to say no wouldnt it!  :p

where do i sign?!  :D

Thanks

Dave.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• SteveH

• Tom Frankland (T3OMF)

• Hammy

I've just got back from a day instructing at Mallory, fully booked and flat out all day in everything from academy cateringvans to a 450bhp RX7 in the wet  :p .

Great fun and I can't wait to get back there now in my car  :laugh:

BTTT

Anyone else going over on Thursday night?  I will hope to get there for about 7:00pm.....

Steve and I will probably go Thursday night

I'll be there first thing in the morning, too close to justify staying out all night at my age.

That's the morning of the event, not tomorrow 12th. August you understand! :p  :p  :p  :D  :D  :D

Same here, it's only an hour for me so I'll aim to be there in time for a bit of brekkie (pretty good in their cafe  :t-up: ).

BTTT

Anyone else going over on Thursday night?  I will hope to get there for about 7:00pm.....

The  Manchester Boys are coming down the night before.... are we allowed into the track area to camp the night before? (as per last year)

As some of us are bringing the family and setting up base the following day inside and it seems like a double move......

cheers

John

Last year was the first and only year in nearly 20 so far that Mallory have allowed anyone to cmap inside circuit - so don't take for granted in 2010  ;)  ;)

If its locked up there is plenty of space in the designated camping areas/fields to the side and behind the pub/commercial units  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D  :D  :D

For vans and motorhomes probably just as easy to park up on tarmac space at top of circuit (if locked)  :D  ;)

thanks mark... last year was my first year and it worked well!!

cheers

john

Mark,

Is there still space for this one? Looks like I will be able to get the day off....fingures crossed.

Cheers,

Antony

Last minute entries - get your forms and cheque to me by Tuesday  ;)  ;)  ;)