WSCC Trackday Mallory Park

Mark Stanton

Mark

Unfortunately my car won't be back together for this (probs with the new proshaft) so please feel free to offer my place to anyone on the reserve list.

Regards

David

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• SteveH

• Tom Frankland (T3OMF)

• Hammy

Bad News, no reserve list  :down:

Good News if anyone turns up on the day there are a small number of places left for full or half day sessions  :D  :D  :) Please drop by Paul "Mr Chairman" Edden or myself and get signed in  :D

Anymore questions - don't bother PM'ing or emailing see myself or Paul at circuit on Friday  ;)  ;)  ;)

Can we hire helmets on the day???

No sadly - but I will have my spare with me and I am sure someone else will have a spare.  Failing that - I am also sure that someone will lend you one on the day :)

Bring yer flea spray :p

Anymore questions - don't bother PM'ing or emailing see myself or Paul at circuit on Friday  ;)  ;)  ;)

And if you are really desperate - I will be at the circuit from about 7:30pm this evening.

Look out for the motorhome with the red westie on the back claiming it belongs to some bloke called Paul Edden. :D

Can we hire helmets on the day???

Same as last year John .......... nope :-) just make sure you have catch tank fitted :-) ;-) ;-)

Apologies for the weather  :down:  :down:

I predict a riot (at the hairpin) :0

Go easy guys....I knew it was a good decision to buy a Jet Ski.....Gettin' wet is all part of the fun :devil:  :cool:

Well organised as usual, and despite the weather the driving was very sensible. Several minor "offs" onto the grass, but I only saw one "dinged" car.

Thanks to all those involved in the organisation. :t-up:  :t-up:  :)  :)

Interesting experience going out in the factory turbo demonstrator for a few laps in  the afternoon.  ;)  ;)  ;)

A fabulous day.........THANK YOU!!!

My first WSCC day. Well organised, good company, sensible driving (perhaps not mine though), slightly wet. Now back home in north london knackered but elated.

Thanks very much eveyone.

:D  :D

What do you mean? Going out in the wet was great fun :-) Although the monsoon before lunch was a bit much!

SWMBO says thanks to Steve H for taking her and the 'youths' out for a spin  :t-up: . Although they rekon I was more sideways round the hairpin!!  :devil:  :p  :p  :t-up:

Thanks to everyone that pitched up and helped out, very much appreciated  :)  :)  ;)  :) and the considerate driving by those taking part  :D  :D  ;)  ;)