• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• SteveH

• Tom Frankland (T3OMF)

• Hammy

Yep but it must be fully secure, ask someone to check and footage may not be used for commercial purposes  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D

• 3 weeks later...
Boing ...... Space still available in this very cheap and well organised WSCC Event Roll up roll up support your club, meet fellow members, have a laugh and grin from ear to ear all day long :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to be thick Mark but I cant see a noise limit - I wont make 98 so can you confirm it's 105 or unlimited.

Thanks

Mark

you won't be noise tested  ;)  ;)

Mallory Park "work together" with the local residents and there are very few complaints about noise  ;)  ;) the circuit and local residents respect each other being there its certainly not a Castle Combe or Donington  ;)  ;)  :D

Is there an online signup form? The relevant issue of WW has apparently been sent for recycling  :bangshead:

see post 8 on page 1 of this topic  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  :blush:  :blush:  ;)  ;)  ;)

Mark,

Is it posible to be a passenger by paying on the day?

Thanks

John

I'm entered.

Would it be OK for my friend to come to this with his S1 Elise?

You can turn up on the day as a driver - but if event is full you may not get in

Passengers can pay on the day but all passengers must sign in and get their passenger wristbands

Elise can attend but need to send in a form and cheque and may not be in same group depends on whether that group is now full

SteveD - only if you promise not to wear your stalkin gear or pee in the showers

Whats the deal with spectating?

sold my busa last year and having withdrawal symptoms!!

happy to bring my hd video camera and stick up whatever videos i can get for anyone who wants it  :t-up:

Any passenger ride offers happily accepted too  :sheep:  :D

Dave.

Spectating is free  :D  :D

Vid is fine as long as its for personal use not commercial

For passy rides you will need to sign in and register, be provided with a passy wristband and that'll be £5 please  :D  :D

I like free :D

Seeing as i dont really know anyone i think getting myself a passenger band is a bit presumptious  :blush:  but im happy to do the video.  :t-up:

Dave

I like free :D

Seeing as i dont really know anyone i think getting myself a passenger band is a bit presumptious  :blush:  but im happy to do the video.  :t-up:

Dave

I think I brought my trailer off you when you sold up.....  

I'm sure we can sort out some passenger rides, there are number coming up from my area and their all up for giving rides