• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

karts

JeffC

forcast not looking to good for Sunday but I don't care I'm itching to test the new toy out

here it is

004.jpg

and with battle scares from previous owner

007-1.jpg

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

Phoned the one in scotland finally, its in bits at the mo apparently which is a little worring, gonna give him another call tonight. If I liked it I was going to possibly collect it tomorrow. Might have to put it off till next weekend.

Main issues's for me to overcome are:

1) Storage, I dont fancy hiring a whole container just for the sake of a go-kart, although I'm sure I could find somewhere to put it. :devil:

2) The larger issue I have is, how do I get it to the track and back. If I removed the wheels and sides, would it go in the back of the aljazera?

???  ???  ???  ???  ???

no1. talk to the Log

no.2  Log got a 2 kart trailer with his that he aint using Paps toyoto has a towbar ;)

think the guy stripped that kart as he had no where to keep it over the winter, half an hour to build back up..

Mark urs looks purposefull :t-up:

Ali has just asked me how long this fad is going to last and has reminded me I bought this a couple of years ago.

one outing on it and I sold it .I've never been so terrifyed on track much in my life. :blush:

it did look good tho :D

minimoto015.jpg

Mark, that looks fooking awsome, might have to pop through sunday and skeg a ride!

yip it did look superb ,Coops stickered it up for me then took it for a test ride to the logs and back ,I think it scared him just as much ;)  :D

as said Pete your more than welcome for a blat in the Kart

oh one thing Jeff I don't have any overalls will I need some to get on track ..???

Teesside is race day on Sunday no owner drivers this week, pleased someone phoned up  :blush:  :durr:  

so we are off to Warden Law  :oops:

£25 from 8 till 2.00 , dearer than tinside  :suspect:  :suspect:

yip it did look superb ,Coops stickered it up for me then took it for a test ride to the logs and back ,I think it scared him just as much ;)  :D

as said Pete your more than welcome for a blat in the Kart

oh one thing Jeff I don't have any overalls will I need some to get on track ..???

poor swiss nearly put it in the dike back going to Logs , had jelly legs when I got back scarey stuff  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :p

you can get away with a boiler suit for karting tinside will lend you one, would think warden law will be the same?

Teesside is race day on Sunday no owner drivers this week, pleased someone phoned up  :blush:  :durr:  

so we are off to Warden Law  :oops:

£25 from 8 till 2.00 , dearer than tinside  :suspect:  :suspect:

Warden Law is a better track IMO, tis a little more technical.

Does warden law allow 'practicing' without msa licences ?

Heehee, might just you and me Jeff, possibly bob!

Mark I'll take that kart and give it a blast for you! :D

Unfortunatly haven't sent off for me license yet! :(  :zzz:  :down:

Here's a question for people. I have done me medical and ARD's. Is it worth me hanging onto these and sending it off in 2009, as if I send it off now in 2008, I possibly lose a year off my license? I know the medical and ARD's are valid for 12 months. Is it worth waiting till next year to apply?

whos coming 2mrw then  ???  :suspect:  :suspect:

me log and dippy will be up there for 8.30.  :t-up:  :t-up:

any crusaceous-kart piccies yet  :oops:  :t-up:  :t-up:

whos coming 2mrw then  ???  :suspect:  :suspect:

me log and dippy will be up there for 8.30.  :t-up:  :t-up:

any crusaceous-kart piccies yet  :oops:  :t-up:  :t-up:

I'll be there kart loaded up on trailer after sorting it today  :). The car is packed so role on tomorrow

Ross

dropping our Amber off at the baby sitter at 8.30 so should be at warden for 9 ish

can you shed some light on this comment Jeff  "any crusaceous-kart piccies yet  "

Pete hasn't crossed the border lately has he  :suspect: