• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

karts

JeffC

Sunday, we get there around 9.15 and stayed til 5 last week. will make a phone call make sure its ok first (has been every week so far)

you done need a suit, you can get away with a pair of overalls i wore a boiler suit first week, but now its getting chilly im wearing my race suit, I lent one off them for my boy first week and they were ok with that  :t-up:

The kart came with three suits all of which are too small for me. Two of them are brand new and look cool it's a shame ebay i think

ross

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

Just come back with a pro kart will post pics up asap

Ross

just came back from where  ???

I'm struggling to find one that's not a million miles away

Howey then Ross lets have some pics  :t-up:

Just come back with a pro kart will post pics up asap

Ross

just came back from where  ???

I'm struggling to find one that's not a million miles away

Howey then Ross lets have some pics  :t-up:

Mark,

Got the kart from oldham.

Phoned about the one bog the log bought but hea had already bought it :bangshead:

well done  :t-up:  the fuel tank mod has allready been done and its got  £120 alfarno on the wheel just looks like  someone got a bit carried away with the green stick on viny :oops:  :sheep:   :D  :D a set of plastics should tidy it up  :t-up:

come on Mark and Pete its your turn now  :oops:  :p  :p

well done  :t-up:  the fuel tank mod has allready been done and its got  £120 alfarno on the wheel just looks like  someone got a bit carried away with the green stick on viny :oops:  :sheep:   :D  :D a set of plastics should tidy it up  :t-up:

come on Mark and Pete its your turn now  :oops:  :p  :p

Got some new body work with it just needs painting.

Quite like the yellow and black scheme as on the westfield. Just need to change the oil and replace the brake fluid then see how it goes. Are you going to teeside tomorrow?

Ross

jeez - thats some nose cone - was it a big lad that owned it ?? trying to get some aero for his gut ? lol

all this talk of winter toys has got me thinking....  just sold my mental supermoto banshee last night too  :D

jeez - thats some nose cone - was it a big lad that owned it ?? trying to get some aero for his gut ? lol

all this talk of winter toys has got me thinking....  just sold my mental supermoto banshee last night too  :D

No, was smaller than me 11 stone and 5ft 11. The reason i got for it was they raced in endurance and it kept the wind off them to stop getting cold and theat the slipstream effect was reduced  ??? . How true the slipstream effect is i don't know will test ono sunday with a load of other things.

Ross

humm , now can i come play ..... now , setup jeff ... yes here we go again

look up arrow karts and then download the setup guide pdf , its obviously aimed at there chassis but the basics are still correct , tyre pressures depends on make/age etc etc etc .......

and your right  rotax is expensive looking at what itss just cost me for a quick max engine.

but hey ho.

Phoned the one in scotland finally, its in bits at the mo apparently which is a little worring, gonna give him another call tonight. If I liked it I was going to possibly collect it tomorrow. Might have to put it off till next weekend.

Main issues's for me to overcome are:

1) Storage, I dont fancy hiring a whole container just for the sake of a go-kart, although I'm sure I could find somewhere to put it. :devil:

2) The larger issue I have is, how do I get it to the track and back. If I removed the wheels and sides, would it go in the back of the aljazera?

???  ???  ???  ???  ???

Pete looks like the double decker garage idea is a no go because of where I need to put it Jeff and Bob think it will be impossible to load the top kart in  :bangshead:  :(

Pete looks like the double decker garage idea is a no go because of where I need to put it Jeff and Bob think it will be impossible to load the top kart in  :bangshead:  :(

Ah, divvy nah worry abot that. I'm sure I could find somewhere to put it. Father did laugh when I suggested my bedroom, which I personally cant see a problem with. :D