• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Andrew

• danmo

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

Top Posters In This Topic

You keep forgetting the EXTREMELY fast 90bhp Fiesta that will be there!  :D  :p  :laugh:  ;)

My previous post has been edited Eddie!  ;)  ;)  ;) I reckon if it pees down, the extremely fast 90bhp Fiesta will be the weapon of choice!  ;)  ;)  :)

Booked  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Only 15 places now left  (due to be 14 in a few minutes I think as I can see another member is logged on to the Bookatrack site  ;) )

Booked -shall take a walk round and put some faces to the names.  Shouldn't tell you this but I'm in the Westy that the Elise in the clip above overtakes!  So I expect to be pulling over a bit for you lot!

Are most of you going the night before?

Jim.

Several tin top people I know going - Golf GTI's  - you may have encountered these nutta's before!

Booked  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Only 15 places now left  (due to be 14 in a few minutes I think as I can see another member is logged on to the Bookatrack site  ;) )

That`ll be me then  :D  

Looking forward to it , coastal as well the best configuration in my book  :t-up:  :t-up:

will there be any other places left?

Also where abouts is it and whats the noise limit?

If all's ok then I'll book, if possible :p

Cheers, Dan :D

will there be any other places left?

Also where abouts is it and whats the noise limit?

If all's ok then I'll book, if possible :p

13 Places left at the time of posting - See Andrews link in the 1st post.

Noise limit is advertised as 105dba (static test)

Location Anglesey  :D  - Back with a link in a mo - back with Link to Circuits Home page

cheers mate, i found it from you info.

So is it just 1 day then? and what are the times you can drive from? can you camp over the night before if it starts early?

Cos it's 3 hours away from me!! And I would be driving the westfield there lol.

Anyone else going from this end (anywhere near leeds - or on route from leeds) that I might be able to follow so I could find the place?

edit to add - also when is the closing date for entries?

Dan :D

given in to pressure from the crustaceans and just booked it, will be travelling down the night before and camping out. is there somewhere to camp/drink/BBQ  :t-up:  :t-up:

danmo the northeast crew will be heading past your way if you want to convoy  ;)

More questions than the Missus  :p

1 day - signing on is normally from 8-9am, with a safety briefing normally around 9ish with track action starting around 9.30 (can't see the exact times on the BookaTrack site though)

Camping on site the night before is normally available free of charge at Anglesey.

Closing date - day before / on the day if not fully booked but they do usually get fully booked and expect the last few places to get snapped up in the last week / anytime now.

I'm near Oldham so would hit the M60 - M56 - A55 route, will be towing so only 60mph but your welcome to tag along - just not sure yet if going the night before

Glen

given in to pressure from the crustaceans and just booked it, will be travelling down the night before and camping out. is there somewhere to camp/drink/BBQ  :t-up:  :t-up:

danmo the northeast crew will be heading past your way if you want to convoy  ;)

ok joining the convoy sounds good the night before.

So this trackday is on a friday? the 11th July?

Will try book tomorrow.

edit to add - what sort of time would you be leaving the day before?

Just to say that I have now booked it :D

Should be fun!!

Please let me know what time you would be leaving at - so i will know if i need to take the day beofre off work too.

Just to say that I have now booked it :D

Should be fun!!

Please let me know what time you would be leaving at - so i will know if i need to take the day beofre off work too.

Well done!  ;)  I make it eight Westys booked in,  :cool:

Not sure about Jeff C, but I think we're going to try and get away from Bishop Auckland between five and six, Thursday afternoon.  :t-up:

Just to say that I have now booked it <!--emo&:D

Should be fun!!

Well done!  ;)  I make it eight Westys booked in,  :cool:

Not sure about Jeff C, but I think we're going to try and get away from Bishop Auckland between five and six, Thursday afternoon.  :t-up:

I think we should be away before 5, I could get home for 4.30, I'll pick up a Maccy D's on the way home, aslong as everythings in the car we could just shoot off!