Anglesey trackday 11th July

Andrew

:t-up:   So who, what, where, when and how ??   ???

It will be nice to see some more Westi's out on track, although I was giving the BAT Cat's a run for their money last time, I had 2 spin out trying to keep up!  :devil:    ;)

Here... :t-up:

Quite well hidden for mere mortals though :devil: App form states Speed series drivers get preference - so I'm guessing the 'proper advert' is on the locked competitors forum... ???

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Andrew

• danmo

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope I've added a full link on events page  :D  :D apoooloooogeeees thought it had already been done - first come first served  ;)  ;)  :D  :D  :D

Ty Croes

I suspose if people were willing to marshall the next day they'd get extra special treatment too tho'  ???    :D

I suspose if people were willing to marshall the next day they'd get extra special treatment too tho'  

Special treatment guaranteed for any volunteer marshals  :D  :D  :D

So far, thats Moi, Stu, Cam, Crazy Ed, booked, plus possibly Jeff C, Bob da log, and Mat.

That'll ding dang do for now... :cool:  :cool:  :t-up:  :t-up:

May do the wssc one too... ;)  ;)

b****r!!  We're racing that weekend!  BaT are awesome days though - the track is noticeably quieter with them than other track day companies; worth paying the little bit extra IMO.

b****r!!  We're racing that weekend!  BaT are awesome days though - the track is noticeably quieter with them than other track day companies; worth paying the little bit extra IMO.

Awesome TDO, and an awesome circuit..  :t-up:  :t-up:

Anglesey circuit, for those that haven't been before, is actually worth even an 8hr drive. The scenery is incredible with views across the sea to the Snowdon range giving it a sort of surreal Phillip Island feel!  

Quote from Custardtart's thread HERE

:t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:   It really is worth it!  :cool:  :cool:

and still plenty of space available via the WSCC discounted rate on Friday 29 August  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)

and still plenty of space available via the WSCC discounted rate on Friday 29 August  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)

..and for those members who cant make the 29th Aug event, there's this one.. ;)  ;)  ;)  :t-up:

Here's a video from Anglesey, it's an RGB race using the same (Coastal) circuit.  :t-up:

RGB race

So far, the majority of the attendees for this event are kits, Cats, and Elises. Should be a good one..   :t-up:  :t-up:

..bump.. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Two weeks to go, and 19 places left.  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  

Attendees list is still looking  :love:  :love:  Kits, Cats, Westys, Elsies, and a Radical. Very few tin tops entered, including Eddies very fast XR2!  :cool:  :cool:  :cool: