Anglesey trackday 11th July

Andrew

I'm still trying to get a day at Anglesey this year. This one has recently appeared on the Bookatrack website. It's £160 if you book early, (Not sure when that offer expires) Coastal circuit, open pit, and a friendly 105db noise limit.

For anyone who hasn't been to Anglesey, it's a hell of a circuit! Only thing lacking on our last visit, was the kerbs, but they're all in place now.

Anyone fancy it?  :t-up:  :t-up:

Bookatrack's website

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Andrew

• danmo

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

Top Posters In This Topic

bang and zetec   ;)

JC + BTL?  :t-up:

Lets see how Wednesday goes, If get humiliated may have to fetch the daddy back out of early retirement  :oops:

A bit of recent video, shows the layout and new kerbing quite well.

Pretty sure I'll be at this one..Come on folks.  :t-up:  :t-up:

Provisionally booked  :t-up:

Confirmed booking dependant on the car surviving the one before..  :D   ;)

I really wish BAT would allow you to provisionally book and if you, like I always try to.. wait till after the previous track day before confirming could still get it at the cheaper price...

It's annoying when it's costs you an extra £30+ just for wanting to make sure you'll have a car to use..  :devil:    :D

I might send Jonny an email asking about this??  ???    :)

Just booked on.  :cool:  :cool:

As I said, I dont know how long the early booking discounted price lasts, so dont leave it too late boys and girls!  :t-up:  :t-up:

Aye I'm booked with my little 98Bhp Fiesta to give you all a run for your money  :laugh:  ;)

Nice one mate. Just hope the weather is cold, eh? :devil:  :D

on Friday 29th August the WSCC have reserved discounted spaces for the BAT trackday - we have a minimum of 20 spaces at reduced rates  :D  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  ;)

Yeeehaaaaa also booked for the 11th. Would have liked to do the WSCC one but wanted to do Anglesey before the 2nd & 3rd of August cause we are racing that weekend.  :D   :D   :D

Looking forward to seeing you all there. Are we having a before/after BBQ?

on Friday 29th August the WSCC have reserved discounted spaces for the BAT trackday - we have a minimum of 20 spaces at reduced rates  <!--emo&:D  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  ;)

:t-up:   So who, what, where, when and how ??   ???

It will be nice to see some more Westi's out on track, although I was giving the BAT Cat's a run for their money last time, I had 2 spin out trying to keep up!  :devil:    ;)