• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Anglesey trackday 11th July

Andrew

and then heading up the A50 to Anglesey around 7ish.

Try the A55 instead - you will probably get there a bit quicker mate :D

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Andrew

• danmo

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

Top Posters In This Topic

what will the M62 towards Manchester be like at 6.30-7.00  ish  ???  ???

thinking may be easier to go down the M6 rather than the A1   ???

thoughts anyone  :suspect:  :suspect:

I will hopefully be asleep so I'll let my driver decide that one. :D  :laugh:

anyone got an airbed pump they are taking down, cant find mine  and havnt got enogh wind to fill it with my old lungs :blush:  :blush:

What a belter of a day it turned out to be in the end!

Had a good time, was a bit wet in the am but seemed reasonably grippy so still having fun. Slicks in the afternoon were fantastic though! Thanks to Matt1800 and pal for helping me secure my tent in the anglesey hurricane and Glenn for the beers and burgers. Also thanks to JeffC for the evenings entertainment! :D  :p  :laugh:

And well done stu for naming the status quo singer we couldn't think of! Apologies for the random question! :D

1-7.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12-1.jpg

13-1.jpg

14.jpg

So then, did the key surface in the end?

Yep the key for my tow barge turned up evenatually  :t-up: - Karl and myself finaly gave in searching out bages / cars etc and went for another walk on the track to look for it. Some of the Bikers that were arriving were also walking the track and had found it - luckily we just shouted over to see if the had found anything  :t-up: I'll let Karl explain how it got there  :p

Its a been run over once or twice but still working  :D

Had a reat day - track was wet, then damp and bone dry in tthe afternoon - a realy good mix to play with.

nice to meet a few new faces as well  :)

Great day (and eventfull  :bangshead: )

Hope i didn't hold too many of you up in my Fiesta  :laugh:  :p

Gutted that none of my video footage came out so looking forward to other's video clips  :t-up:

So then, did the key surface in the end?

Yep the key for my tow barge turned up evenatually  :t-up: - Karl and myself finaly gave in searching out bages / cars etc and went for another walk on the track to look for it. Some of the Bikers that were arriving were also walking the track and had found it - luckily we just shouted over to see if the had found anything  :t-up: I'll let Karl explain how it got there  :p

Its a been run over once or twice but still working  :D

Had a reat day - track was wet, then damp and bone dry in tthe afternoon - a realy good mix to play with.

nice to meet a few new faces as well  :)

Nice one!

I don't suppose you found a couple of exhaust springs whilst you were out there did you...?  :blush:

Nice to meet you fellas, and get a look at what you have done with the cars. Think thats my 5th track day and there were more Westies than I have seen out before.

Do tell more about the evenings entertainment ???

:D   :D   He cant, he was asleep!  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz: