Croft 17th / 18th May

Andrew

Just thinking with the CRX I could go into class D if I left it 1.6. Can get good power from the 1600 vt without much fettling!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slippy

• Pilot Pete

• JeffC

• Andrew

Just thinking with the CRX I could go into class D if I left it 1.6. Can get good power from the 1600 vt without much fettling!

i wish our car reved like a vtec

nooooo... class c we said, ive spent all afternoon looking for the right car.....and found it too!!

nooooo... class c we said, ive spent all afternoon looking for the right car.....and found it too!!

Damn it, you'll have that bought and be entered by next week wont you! :D

The CRX could be in class D with class C performance though. ;)

Or go back to the integra engine idea.

Just been chatting to Simon G and it appears the NE division of the WSCC may have a good representation in the Northern Saloons next year ;)

Soo sorry to hear your woes Jeff. Better luck for next time

Car 18 looks fmiliar  :D

Pilot you have obviously given this some thought mate :oops:

I've have already been putting some enquiries out on the honda grape vine. ;)

Jeff well done for getting it out there in the first place !

I managed to watch a couple of laps and tried to keep an eye on what was happening from the timing screens but we were tied up putting one of our beetles right ( ie welding a new front end on it ) from a qualifying off at tower !

Best of luck for your next round

Rob

My plan was to have had a ride over and find Jeff out thinking some others would be with him but it wasn't to be.

I did manage to catch up with Buzz on the Saturday as he walked past the garage though.

I was running the two Matrix cars 14 and 49.