• slippy

• Pilot Pete

• JeffC

• Andrew

Hiya Pete

Could I use these for the website with creditation given

Of course, go for it. :)

Get a room ;)

I hope Jeff won't mind me telling people but to anybody who was/is planning to go to Croft today to watch Jeff he won't be there unfortuantley due what we think is cracked wishbone

Mr Coopers bad luck continues :(

yep duuno what Ive done to upset the bigman upstairs  :down:  :down:  :down:

my sideways actions of yesterday have been explained though, where the wishbone fits to the chassis the bracket has cracked meanin the wheel has been moving about , the Log spotted it when changing the radiator which was p*****g out the core  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

no show for me today though  :down:  :down:

Plan is now over the next few weeks to strip the car back down and spend some time checking things over, beef up the suspension mounts (other side has hairline crack too)   :arse:

Wish id logged onto this before going to Croft today :bangshead:

Focus was doing mid 1.28 which is slower than it looked.

yep duuno what Ive done to upset the bigman upstairs  :down:  :down:  :down:

my sideways actions of yesterday have been explained though, where the wishbone fits to the chassis the bracket has cracked meanin the wheel has been moving about , the Log spotted it when changing the radiator which was p*****g out the core  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

no show for me today though  :down:  :down:

Plan is now over the next few weeks to strip the car back down and spend some time checking things over, beef up the suspension mounts (other side has hairline crack too)   :arse:

Chin up Coop I dare say you have had a taste now so no going back  ;)

Wish id logged onto this before going to Croft today :bangshead:

not as sorry as I am for not checking the car over last night to buy a bit more time  :bangshead:  :bangshead: