Croft 17th / 18th May

Andrew

I must say Jeff you did show alot of determination to get on the grid today well done.

On another not how quick was that focus  :oops:  :cool:

Ross

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slippy

• Pilot Pete

• JeffC

• Andrew

I must say Jeff you did show alot of determination to get on the grid today well done.

On another not how quick was that focus  :oops:  :cool:

Ross

Yep, nothings going to touch that for a while!

I think its given me and slippy the bug for racing. :D

been having a good think about it myself since i came back........the thing is my car has only done 111 miles since i built it, it would be a cat d by the time id done two races....and they dont do gaffer tape in metallic blue!!

been having a good think about it myself since i came back........the thing is my car has only done 111 miles since i built it, it would be a cat d by the time id done two races....and they dont do gaffer tape in metallic blue!!

Need a cheap car, thats the answer ;) :

ala Probably sold but for example.

No way I'd do it in the meg.

Thought you had got over all your probs Jeff and then along come a few more. Well done on your place in the race and managing to stop the "red mist" getting the better of you. Sounds a buzz :D:D:D

Need a cheap car, thats the answer ;) :

ala Probably sold but for example.

No way I'd do it in the meg.

Also thinking about it and sprinting next year.

Probably go for sprinting first and take it from there.

Ross

Thats one impressive Focus! What track was that? Knockhill?

Remember fellow Jeff............Racing is like making love to a beautiful women ........................ the thrill and excitement of the chase ............... the intensity and passion when the revs rise ..............and yet, sometimes it can all be over way too soon with a bang when least expected

Remember fellow Jeff............Racing is like making love to a beautiful women ........................ the thrill and excitement of the chase ............... the intensity and passion when the revs rise ..............and yet, sometimes it can all be over way too soon with a bang when least expected

Evening Slipp. :D

I reckon the Clio would go quite well in class C just got to find about £800 notes to get myslef eligible for the series.

Food for thought ;)

Congrats Jeff, nice to see another Westy racing  :D  :D  :D  :D

Good luck for the next race

See you at Croft at the end of August.

Weather's looking better for day two's battle.. :cool:  Dont forget to charge your camcorder battery JC.  :bangshead:

Well done Jeff

I was reading about that carbon focus in a mag it has over 600 bhp and i think its a 2ltr thats alot of power.

Evening Slipp. :D

Cheeky nout  :p

Gav that Focus is stupid quick mate doesn't look real on track it's more a RC  :cool: