Croft 17th / 18th May

Andrew

Well, a bit of action, anyway..  ;)  Bit of a dank old day at Croft. A couple of car problems marred the day, but I'll let JC tell the tale..

Piccies..

DSCF1892cs.jpg

DSCF1903c.jpg

DSCF1916cs.jpg

DSCF1930cs.jpg

DSCF1933cs.jpg

DSCF1935cs.jpg

DSCF1947cs.jpg

DSCF1946s.jpg

DSCF1869s.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slippy

• Pilot Pete

• JeffC

• Andrew

There's bound to have been trouble if Buzz was present  :p

yes thanks all for assistance today, really appreciate it,  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

after the week from hell  :arse: today didnt get any better  :down:  :down: feeling sick all morning follwed by rain on the first practice  :( so setting a lap on 888s was dificult and the rear brake pipe springing a leak from the master cylinder didnt give me confidence , I ended up coming off on the back straight after failing to slow down to take tower bend launching straight across the gravel trap and landed in the corn field  :0  :0

race was awseome, the start was intimidating, but managed to climb from 11th up to 6th place in the first 3 laps despite having a very spongey brake pedal  :0  :0 but a missfire on the engine called it a day for me, I think its the trickshifter cut playing up,plan is to crack on dirst thing in the morn and bleed the brakes remove the trickshifter and get the car ready for second race, reckon I will be setting off from 15th on the grid so should be intersting  :oops:

noticed the guy in in the sylva set a new lap record for the bike engined  class at 1.30.36   :cool:

Hope you get it sorted Jeff. i take it the lucky wets are no longer lucky?

Hope you get it sorted Jeff. i take it the lucky wets are no longer lucky?

not allowed to use them John so reckon they have lost there power :oops: cr28 is my wet now and they feel a bit skitey in comparrison  :0

noticed the guy in in the sylva set a new lap record for the bike engined  class at 1.30.36    

Will have to have a sneaky look, and see what tyres he's on.. ;)  ;)

noticed the guy in in the sylva set a new lap record for the bike engined  class at 1.30.36    

allready had a gander "khumos"  ;)

allready had a gander "khumos"  ;)

Oh dear, more expense!  :D  :D

no more expense yet, wallet cant take it looks like Mrs c kitchen/bedroom extension  and trip to Disney is on hold for another year  :oops:

anyway aim is to get a good nights sleep 2nite and get my A*** in gear to sort the car and see what these toyos perform like over 15 mins in a race situation need to see if they wil be ok before next race  :oops:

Have to admire your determination to make the grid Jeff,i`m sure many would have given up and sat this one out.

Best of luck for race 2  :t-up:

Graham.

I think its given me and slippy the bug for racing. :D

Congrats to Jeff, he was doing reallly well before the problem. He was absolutly buzzing when he got talking about it afterwards!

We were proud of you mate and you were going realy well. tommorow will be a belter Im sure.

I think racing could be on the cards for me too. Sprinting to rallying to racing - whatever next!!

Go for it Jeff ............... done well in overcoming recent problems  ;)  ;) just teething troubles  :)  :)  ;)  ;) everyones first season includes them  :)  ;)